When do you think Universal will be selling one day tickets for March 2022? - see sales thru December 31st

kathy884

DIS Veteran
Hi, Just an advanced planner here. Maybe it's just all the canceled travel from 2020 that is getting me to do advanced planning and happily feel like I really will do a trip. Maybe it's the big need to plan in advance even locally to go to the zoo with limited capacity everywhere with COVID-19 and my wanting to make sure I can get into the parks I want to go to when I'm in Orlando next year. Those are probably just excuses, though. I've always tended to plan vacations about a year in advance.

Anyway, I have my condo booked and Disney tickets and days reserved for March of 2022. Two in our party will doing a day at Universal -- a one day park to park ticket. I am planning to splurge on an express pass for them too -- the once per attraction EP. Actually those two tickets and the expresses passes will be my Christmas present to these two (one has never been and I know will be blown away by the HP theming). The rest of us on this trip are just sticking to Disney, a day at SeaWorld, and visiting relatives in Orlando and Tampa. Just curious about when to check back for making the purchase of the Universal tickets and express passes. Going out to the Universal site I see one day ticket purchases available for dates thru Dec. 31 of 2021, but nothing for 2022 yet.

To get an ideas of how much money this will set me back, I priced things out as if they were for this year. With just the two people and one day, I was better off with the express pass vs. a dummy night at a deluxe hotel we wouldn't use. I did see (as is often recommended on this forum) that if we had a few more people or more Universal/IOA days planned that the dummy room would be a more economical option, but it wasn't the case for the dummy bookings of tickets and room that I put in.

When would you recommend I check back on the Universal ticket website? Just want to put a tickler on my calendar. Thanks so much. Looking forward to future travels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter