When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonjour DISers

We have a new thread so that DISers can post up when they are going to Disneyland Paris.

The dates will be updated in the list on the 1st post.

Have fun planning.

LIST OF DISERS GOING TO DISNEYLAND RESORT PARIS

2023:

January 2023:

February 2023:

March 2023:

April 2023:

BSwest 4th - 7th April

Bigwands 16th-17th April

Canadave
17th - 23rd April

Alana1981 23rd - 26th April

May 2023:

June 2023:

Chuckers 11th - 15th June SL

Lisajl

Teamubr 15th - 18th June SL

arjwdwgirl 19th - 22nd June SL

Primerz 20th - 24th June

July 2023:
AStrut 30th Jul - 5th Aug

August 2023:
pixiedust2u 22nd - 25th Aug

disneyfanmusicteacher

September 2023:
Dominickolas 24th - 27th Sept

October 2023:

Nov 2020:
November 2023

Just booked thru DVC Newport Bay for 3 nights May 18th, how do you add on the club package?

I'm in the park next week, I can't wait! Just a day visit after the rugby but I need my Disney fix. Looking forward to seeing the new avengers drone show. I can't believe this will be the last time I see illuminations - the next time I visit the far superior Disney dreams will be back! If your a first time visitor your love dreams!

I'm in the park next week, I can't wait! Just a day visit after the rugby but I need my Disney fix. Looking forward to seeing the new avengers drone show. I can't believe this will be the last time I see illuminations - the next time I visit the far superior Disney dreams will be back! If your a first time visitor your love dreams!
Do you know when Dreams debuted at DLP? I vaguely remember the show I saw 8 years ago and I know I really liked it and loved the castle projections. (I think you said I'll have Dreams in June) WDW didn't change their fireworks for about 15 years, so I don't know if DLP did the same. DL changes their show about every 18 months.

Do you know when Dreams debuted at DLP? I vaguely remember the show I saw 8 years ago and I know I really liked it and loved the castle projections. (I think you said I'll have Dreams in June) WDW didn't change their fireworks for about 15 years, so I don't know if DLP did the same. DL changes their show about every 18 months.
Dreams debuted in 2012 and was replaced in about 2017 I think with illuminations... A knock off of Shanghai's projections. It's a poor show. They have said Disney dreams will be updated with new tech come April. It's like happily ever after coming back to WDW . I'm glad to see the back of illuminations.

My next trip is for the AP party in March. Low expectations, due to shows only, and probably cold weather. No characters, but you can stay in the park and not have to go out and queue again. Apparently it worked for the NYE party.

Then it's either 12 or 16 April. I had a day trip planned for the 16th, but then the announcement came of the D23 party of the 12th. If I can get tickets, it'll be the 12th, otherwise the 16th.

Dreams debuted in 2012 and was replaced in about 2017 I think with illuminations... A knock off of Shanghai's projections. It's a poor show. They have said Disney dreams will be updated with new tech come April. It's like happily ever after coming back to WDW . I'm glad to see the back of illuminations.
Thanks! I did see Dreams in 2015 then :)

I already posted that we will be at DLP from 15-18 June this year, but DW got a Cricut for Christmas and made her first t-shirt today. Not perfect, but still fun.

20230410_194821.jpg

j

Found myself able to sign in after a few years away - we’ve been a couple of times since last August but have another big trip this August!

Please add us to the list, we’re *that* couple who met on here, got spliced and had a kiddo 8 years ago :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter