When is everyone going on their ABD trips?

Just booked today!

Flavors of France on June 25th and Imperial cities July 1st :cool1:

You're with us in France! I'm traveling with my family of five (three grown sons), two clients who I met on Viva Italia and we've since become good friends (our third AbD together!) and two other agents from my company! Did you get the last room? I think there was only one left last time I called to add one of my son's friends.

We did Imperial Cities this year and loved it!

Dotti

You're with us in France! I'm traveling with my family of five (three grown sons), two clients who I met on Viva Italia and we've since become good friends (our third AbD together!) and two other agents from my company! Did you get the last room? I think there was only one left last time I called to add one of my son's friends.

We did Imperial Cities this year and loved it!

Dotti

Maybe we did get the last room! Didn't ask lol. Are you a TA? So am I! How funny!!! It will be myself and my boyfriend! We are so excited. This will be my first trip abroad!

Maybe we did get the last room! Didn't ask lol. Are you a TA? So am I! How funny!!! It will be myself and my boyfriend! We are so excited. This will be my first trip abroad!

Yes, I'm a TA too! This will be like a mini-convention - there are at least four of us on this trip that I know of! :)

Yes, I'm a TA too! This will be like a mini-convention - there are at least four of us on this trip that I know of! :)

It's a shame I will be there with my boyfriend, your sons are all quite handsome lol!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl:

Has anyone booked the Fairytale trip to Germany on June 20th by any chance??

It's a shame I will be there with my boyfriend, your sons are all quite handsome lol!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl:

How do you think I get so many people to travel with me? They're my biggest marketing tool. :rotfl2:

Sorry there were so many photos to go through! (700+!)

891042092505_0_ALB.jpg

How do you think I get so many people to travel with me? They're my biggest marketing tool. :rotfl2:

Sorry there were so many photos to go through! (700+!)

891042092505_0_ALB.jpg

The photos were great! I am actually relieved to have a good review because the only other two I read were negative and I was getting very worried!

I have a feeling that next year, ABD is going to be very, very busy.

Wonder when the new schedule will be coming out???

ABD Trip#2 has been officially booked and it's gonna be Costa Rica, Aug 3 - Aug 9, 2008.

ABD Trip#2 has been officially booked and it's gonna be Costa Rica, Aug 3 - Aug 9, 2008.

Congrats... I have booked my second as well. I'm doing the Backstage Magic tour from Aug 12-17. I leave on Aug 9 to head out to Buffalo and then to LA on the 10th., so I won't get to check out your trip report :thumbsup2 till I get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter