When is everyone going on their ABD trips?

Dotti,
Thanks for the answer. ABD is coming in twice the cost I can book on my own. I'm looking at all options, and may just use some frequent flier miles.

Dotti, I found your trip report. It was awesome! Thank you so much. I enjoyed it a whole bunch and am even more excited now! Thanks again!:thumbsup2

Southwest splendors...is that what they call it?? June 30th with DH and the boys, 13, 9 and 7!!! they are all very excited!!!!:banana:

We are doing the Southern Spain trip in late June with our 3 kids. Last year we did the London Paris trip with ABD. It was wonderful. Is anyone else planning on Spain?:yay:

We are doing the Southern Spain trip in late June with our 3 kids. Last year we did the London Paris trip with ABD. It was wonderful. Is anyone else planning on Spain?:yay:

We just booked the June 29 departure for the Southern Spain trip; this will be our first ABD trip -- we're really excited, especially our son who wants to know why he has to wait all the way until summer.

We are doing the same Southern Spain week. Our kids are 13, 10 and 9. We look foward to meeting you. it will be terrific I'm sure.:hippie: :banana: pirate:

July 26 - Viva Italy with 2 sons 13 & 11....anyone else? Would love to hear from someone that has done this trip....:confused: What to pack/wear...thanks!

To tiggr33: tip - if you find airfare cheaper on the net, write down flight's and particulars, cl ABD tell them what your have found and they will find the same and book it for you. Here is the reason I say this: last year we were on the Londom/Paris trip and after the terrorist threat in London EVERY AIRLINE IN EUROPE CANCELLED ALL FLIGHT 3 HRS OR LESS into London! We were in Fussen Germany at the time. We had to hire a private driver to bring us from Fussen to Munich, 200 euros plus at 5AM in the morning) then Conderflug Airlines to Brussels ( another 200 euros each), then the Eurostar to London,( about 180 euros each) just to GET there to join the tour. It ended up costing us about 600 euros each!!!!! Had we booked with ABD THEY would have absorbed the cost! Needless to say, I found my own air fare this year; cld ABD; they booked it and we are now on the Imperial Cities tour with ABD airfare at the same rate we could have booked elsewhere! Keep this in mind before booking airfares elsewhere!!!!!!

ppiew,

When you found the airfare, did ABD book it with the airline you found it with?
Will they only do this with certain airlines?
I would really like to fly Icelandair next year when I plan our trip, but was content with the fact that I would have to book it separately. We would like to go and stay for a few days before the tour as well as after and I was uncertain whether ABD would book this if it wasn't on the same start/stop dates of the tour.
Thank you for any input that you may have :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter