When is "fall drydock' and what exactly are they doing?

They are taking away the best Family and Adult entertainment on the ship (yes, MY opinion!) - Dueling Pianos!

Considering it's popularity and ratings - it's a BONE HEAD decision.

Rae

I'm thrilled with the changes to be made during dry dock. On our cruise, Dueling Pianos was a ghost town. So was ESPN zone. I think there is more interest in a sports bar, but the current location is so out of the way. The new plan makes sense. Put the teen area up top near the outdoor rec. area, give families a coffee bar (with decent coffee, please!), and locate the sports bar/pub where the rest of the adult activities are situated.

Now, I only wish that they would make these changes to the Wonder before are next cruise (not a chance, but one can dream).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter