When is the Disneyland Show?

lugnut33

DIS Veteran
I heard it mentioned on the show, but havn't seen a link to it yet? I'm really interested to hear what Pete and Oscar have to say about DL.

While I'm sure WildeOscar is very knowledgeable about Disneyland, I'm not sure Pete would vacation with him, especially since they've only met only once and it was when Oscar stalked Pete at Universal.

However, I'm sure Walter, Pete's partner, would have some input on Disneyland.

:thumbsup2

While I'm sure WildeOscar is very knowledgeable about Disneyland, I'm not sure Pete would vacation with him, especially since they've only met only once and it was when Oscar stalked Pete at Universal.

However, I'm sure Walter, Pete's partner, would have some input on Disneyland.

:thumbsup2
Ooops, I'm bad with names. :laughing:

OK, you didn't answer my question though, when is that DL show coming?

I feel so famous. But stick me in that boat with one oar that is wondering about the DL show.

So, last I heard, Pete was having some trouble with the editing. Somthing about evil cyborgs? I just don't know. Maybe 4 of 6 could jump in with an update. ;)

Hopefully it'll be up soon. I'm finalizing my plans for my trip in May and I honestly have no idea what to do. I might just break down and follow a park plan in one of my guidebooks! :scared1:

...anxiously looking for the report on Disneyland! I kept checking on Friday and again this morning :surfweb: . I too will be headed to Disneyland for the first time in July and have no clue :confused: . I've been reading up on the boards but i'm also looking forward to the podcast.

Michelle

I am also looking forward to hearing about Pete and Walters excellent disneyland adventure! I know that the normal podcast will be delayed because Bob is pretty sick. Perhaps they will be able to get the kinks out of the DL show today.

Still no DL podcast?? I fall on the DL over MK side of things, so I am dying to hear what the verdict was on this trip. I hope Bob is feeling better too (and not just because I want to hear the end of the Simpson's blog)

I leave this Friday so I am hoping it goes up by then. I need to know.

I leave this Friday so I am hoping it goes up by then. I need to know.

Anything in particular? I was just there myself the first week of April. I know I can give you two treats to try: Baked Potato Soup @ Carnation Cafe, and Triple Chunk Brownie from Pooh's Corner. :thumbsup2

I can also tell you that the FP machines at Soarin' and Grizzly Rapids aren't linked, so if the park is crowded you can get both of them without having to wait.

That Triple Chunk Brownie sounds good. Where is Pooh's Corner? I always seem to eat myself sick at DL and WDW. Between Blue Bayou and Sunday Brunch at Jazz kitchen I will probably be full the whole 4 days.

I was interested to hear about his experience at the GCH. We are staying there, and it seemed like they had some problems. I guess I am a little scared to know. I can't change my reservation now.

It also sounded like the Napa Rose didn't go well. We decided to not eat there, and it would make me feel good if they didn't have a nice time.

More than anything I just want to hear about DL. I am so excited to go. I need something to make it through the week of cold rainy weather.

I am really forward to it as well!!! Love listening to my Disney Podcasts when I am driving to and from work!!

Claire

I am also looking forward to hearing about Pete and Walters excellent disneyland adventure! I know that the normal podcast will be delayed because Bob is pretty sick. Perhaps they will be able to get the kinks out of the DL show today.

BOB IS SICK???:sad1:

Pooh's Corner is in the back by Splash Mountain. It's a shop that contains souvenirs as well as some of the best looking pastries/treats @ DL. I believe they also gave a discount if you have a Disney Visa. As a matter of fact (and I think Pete mentioned this) you can get a discount just about everywhere with either a Disney Visa, DVC membership, or DL AP...so don't be shy about asking.

Another thing we really enjoyed was that the Tiki Room @ DL is *not* under new management!!! I just hate the new show they have @ WDW (which I guess really isn't that new anymore).

Also, on Main Street don't miss "Disneyland: The First 50 Magical Years". While you're waiting for the next presentation there's lots of memorabilia to look at and there's usually a CM with stories to tell about the early years.

Here's just a few pictures to get you in the mood!
47b8da00b3127cceb78d1b51b4ab00000026100Absmzlq3YuWJg

47b8da00b3127cceb78d1be7b41d00000026100Absmzlq3YuWJg

47b8da00b3127cceb78d1f51b4a900000026100Absmzlq3YuWJg

47b8da00b3127cceb78d1b73b48900000026100Absmzlq3YuWJg

47b8da00b3127cceb78d1fb5b44d00000026100Absmzlq3YuWJg

47b8da00b3127cceb78d1c40f42100000026100Absmzlq3YuWJg

47b8da00b3127cceb78d118b354400000026100Absmzlq3YuWJg

47b8da00b3127cceb78d101d754a00000026100Absmzlq3YuWJg

47b8da00b3127cceb78d1064f40300000026100Absmzlq3YuWJg

Calypso, thank you for the pics. I can't wait to get back to DL. Maybe next year!

:lovestruc

Thanks for the pics. That does put me in the mood. It is suppose to be chilly here most of the week so that will help too. Can't wait for that warm California sun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter