When to go in late 2023 - mixed family of 5?

peoplemover#1

Earning My Ears
Good morning fellow Disney fans! Long-time reader and listener of the shows, just registered today. I'm wondering the best time to go with our family of 5 in the October/November timeframe. Last visit was in 2019 for my wife and I but now we'll be going with the four of us (kids 3, 1 at time of travel) + my mother-in-law. Staying at Art of Animation specifically in the Cars suite (3yo's favorite)

The trip is focused on the boys. My main concern is when to go - we will have 4 park days. Looks like we will be in parks Monday-Thursday. We're big Magic Kingdom fans so we want to use two days there. Epcot is a choice for sure then we're debating the other park day.

My biggest concern is that we might book/reserve park passes then one of the two parties will be on one of the days we've booked, so we'd miss evening festivities at MK. Secondly between early October and the week before Thanksgiving, excluding Halloween, is there a week that would be best? Thanks in advance for the advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter