When to leave for am ADR's?

eetravel

Earning My Ears
We will be doing both CRT and Princess Storybook breakfasts during our stay, both at 9:30am. We will be staying at CBR. What time do we need to leave CBR by to get to the parks, go through security, walk to the restaurants, etc.. so that we get there with a little time to spare? I guess we can't go to the early ADR gate since our ressies are after park opening, or can we?

I'm guessing the park opens at 9am on your ressie day? They most likely will not let you enter early but you can always ask. What harm is there in asking?

I would still plan to be at the bus stop by 8am. If you just miss a bus, the next one will arrive within 20 minutes. It will take up to 1/2 hr to be dropped off at MK depending upon iwhich bus stop your room is located near. Worst case scenario you should be at the gate by 8:50 & still able to get through security & walk to the castle.

Best case scenario you are the last bus stop stop in CBR, you are picked up at 8am & arrive at MK by 8:20. Now you have plenty of time to get through security & position yourself to see the train arrive carrying Mickey to open up the park, assuming that happens that day Either way, once the turnstyles open off you go down mainstreet hopefully infront of the crowd. Careful of the space mtn fanatics they don't mow you down! If you bee-line past the castle, you'd most likely have time to ride Dumbo or Cinderella's merry-go-round before checking in for your b-fast with Cinderella. But be careful of your time & don't be late. And while you're there, get FP's for PeterPan so you can ride right after your meal. Or send someone to get them for another ride while the kitties ride Dumbo.

For Epcot, pretty much the same bus situation. Again whether they will let you in early hard to say but since it's a longer walk to your b-fast they may. Never hurts to ask a cast member. If not, be sure to pick up a FP on your walk to b-fast.

Have a great trip - you will enjoy your princess meals :dance3:

I just got back from WDW Sat for a week's stay. Even stayed most all day the last day and had checked out at 11 that day. Now u have asked a ????? that would take a PA lawyer to figure out. While on some ADR we left in plenty of time we would be late. You never know where "they" are going to pick up drop off etc. On other bus rides we were free and clear. The only advice I can give u is if u can get on the monorail u will get there!!!!! on busses u will get there but u might arrive the next day. A M E S S I am not exxagerating(SP) I have never seen the busses making so many stops, turn arounds etc.:headache::headache:

My reservation for the Princesses in Epcot is at 8:30am. The CM on the phone told me to bring the confirmation number so that they can let us in earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter