When would fall PIN codes be sent? Anyone get one?

Kcags

Mouseketeer
I am booked last week of October at POFQ. I know I will most likely not be getting free dining there. Last year, I got a PIN code for the fall. I really want to stay at Port Orleans, but saving that extra $$ is going to be a great help. I don't want to move resorts if there is any chance I will be getting a code. I know there is no way to tell, has anyone receive one yet?

Last year we received our pin code (thankfully so we could go to POR) a week after the GP release of FD. It was 5/13.

I am booked last week of October at POFQ. I know I will most likely not be getting free dining there. Last year, I got a PIN code for the fall. I really want to stay at Port Orleans, but saving that extra $$ is going to be a great help. I don't want to move resorts if there is any chance I will be getting a code. I know there is no way to tell, has anyone receive one yet?
I got one in the mail a couple weeks ago. Save up to 30% for most nights August 28-November 24 and November 28-December 23, 2015. Book through August 7, 2015.

I got one too about a week or two ago.
Not to get anyone's hopes up, but I was on a website watching a video and an Ad was there for Disney and had up to 30% off resorts through November.....so I clicked on it and it brought me to the Disney site but only showed up to October 3rd. I know just before Free Dining came out a few people reported seeing those random ads but clicking on them didn't bring them to FD because it wasn't released yet. I thought someone said that those things happen cause they have to be submitted months in advance and sometimes sneak into the mix before they start.

Anyway, my short version is hang in there...gut tells me something will be coming.

pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter