When your adult children enjoy DVC

that my "grown up Parents" love our DVC:):)

...and pouncingpluto, just had to chime in on the absolute magic of that photo :goodvibes :goodvibes

:sunny:

Thanks all for letting me know that I'm doing the right thing taking my greatniece to WDW in Nov. 06 when she will be 16 months old. Of course her mom and dad and one set of grandparents are going along too! We just did an add on at SSR and I'll be 100 or so :eek: when they expire.

I'm trying to start her off right! In fact, the first time I saw her one of my first thoughts was "Got to take you to WDW!!"

lsutigger2 said:
Thanks all for letting me know that I'm doing the right thing taking my greatniece to WDW in Nov. 06 when she will be 16 months old.

Absolutely! You gotta get 'em started young! LOL :teeth: My daughter went to DL at 6 mos and WDW at 1 yr - up for her third Disney trip in January where she will turn 2 years old. She was just watching our old "Day at Disneyland" video from 1988 or so and she was smiling saying "funny" and "weeee" LOL.

We went on the member cruise in September and stayed at BCV the night before the cruise. DS (19) was already back in college so it was only DH and I. We decided to call DS to let him know we made it there okay. Then after the cruise we were spending two more nights at BCV. DS called us to find out if we were okay (with the hurricanes and tropical storms that week). I told him we were fine and that we would be at BCV. I said we were staying in a studio to save points and his comment was, "You're using points for this!"

Now let me add that he just got through telling us after our May trip that he was "Disneyed-Out" so I found his comment comical. Annmarie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter