Wher is Mickey hiding?

Mrmrezg

Mouseketeer
Let's try this. It will be played similar to the, "where in the world" thread.
I will post a pic of a hidden Mickey, whom ever can tell us where the hidden Mickey is located gets to post the next pic. Got it?

I'll start with a fairly easy one,
8044f7ac.jpg

I will post one tonight when I get home, haven't really figured out how to post pics from my iPhone yet. Plus all my good pics are stored on my external hard drive at home.

the way that i post pics from my iPhone is to use the photo bucket app.
upload the pic to PB and then copy the img link, paste that link here in the reply box.

that may not be the best way to do it, but it works.

Not really a serious guess, but it looks like it could be in the Mexico pavillion
ETA.. just realized I shouldn't oughta done that, since I have ZERO in the way of hidden Mickey pix...

Urugami said:
Not really a serious guess, but it looks like it could be in the Mexico pavillion
ETA.. just realized I shouldn't oughta done that, since I have ZERO in the way of hidden Mickey pix...

Nope....

Mrmrezg said:
I'm going to guess, in a room at Coronado springs?

Nope.....but you have the right idea it is at a resort.

the tapestry and the feathers, are making me thing, "Native American", so maybe wilderness lodge.

I am on my iPad and don't have any pics right now, why don't we let Cindy's fella take this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter