Where are the "topping bars" ?

annz53

Grandma earning my ears
Hi everyone, counting down the weeks and have started sorting through all my bookmarks for tips, etc. Food is a big expense when you eat inside the parks and I was reminded of "topping bars" which come in handy when you split a double burger, etc :cool1:

Is anyone able to tell me where "topping bars" can be found in DLR?

Once again, thank you for your contribution :thumbsup2

I see that sometimes in the USA they say "fixins bar" instead of "toppings bar".

What I am looking for are the eating places that have these "bars/counters" where you can add lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, etc to your food purchase.

I don't remember seeing anything like that at DLR. Doesn't mean they aren't there though :rotfl: Hopefully someone else knows about them. Otherwise, you could just ask when you order your food where the toppings/fixins bar is.

There was one at Test Pilots Grill in 2009 - unless they've changed it :confused3

I think most places that serve burgers as their main dish have them. Basically you get your burger bun, meat patty and cheese if you asked for a cheese burger, then you go to the toppings bar to add whatever you want on the burger - sauces, lettuce, tomato, pickle etc.

I think most places that serve burgers as their main dish have them. Basically you get your burger bun, meat patty and cheese if you asked for a cheese burger, then you go to the toppings bar to add whatever you want on the burger - sauces, lettuce, tomato, pickle etc.

Wow that sounds awesome! I only ever get the burger bun, meat patty and cheese (and most of the time lettuce, but I could easily do without it) - that would make things so much easier for me :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter