• West - AK,HI,WA,MT,OR,ID,WY,CA,NV,UT,CO

• Canada

• Europe

• Caribbean

• All Others

• Not sure!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

ClarabelleCow

Where did my tag go? Oh fairy, can you help me?
With all the requests, of whose from where, why not a poll splitting the country into sections?

From originally, or where from now, or anyway we care to answer?

Bobbi:confused:

The Ohio voters need to explain that you have to ask the KY folks:
"Where are ya'll from?"

sorry peter - yup Michigan should have been in the Mid West, but I cant fix it, I guess the moderators have to! Hopefully, that's the only state I missed, except the state of confusion, which I am currently in!!!!

Born and raised in Phila, but DH was transferred to Virignia in 1982 and we have been here ever since.

My wife and I were born and raised and now live in PA. We did about ten years in Syracuse NY during college and immediately post.

Where is MIchigan????? Lots of DVC members here, but you left us out.

okay so I forgot Michigan in the Mid-West and Alabama in the South, gee I really messed up this one!! Just wish I could edit it, do the moderators really have to do it or can I??

I've seen at least a few people from Iowa post so you may want to add them to your list!!

Originally posted by SSRex
The Ohio voters need to explain that you have to ask the KY folks:
"Where are ya'll from?"

I guess this is some attempt at humor? Seems rather out of place to me.

Las Vegas or Lost Wages depending on your last trip here!!!

I'm from the LOST state of Michigan!!!
:confused3

pinnie

Me, Mexico originally, then California, then met DH in England and have been here for 12 years!:)

We'e from Rome, NY - about two hours from Saratoga Springs in one direction and one hour from Syracuse in the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter