Where can I buy Ugg boots in Orlando?

Am due out on the 20th november and quite fancy the kensington ugg in dark brown. Saw them in house of frasier in Chichester the cost was an eye watering £260. I bought my first pair from journeys and having a uk size 4 foot was able to buy the childrens ones. Now when we are out it will be a black monday sales day so am wondering what the chances are of these being reduced over that weekend? Irritating that virgin have reduced their baggage allowance. I also fancy some slippers oh and maybe a handbag....

Am due out on the 20th november and quite fancy the kensington ugg in dark brown. Saw them in house of frasier in Chichester the cost was an eye watering £260. I bought my first pair from journeys and having a uk size 4 foot was able to buy the childrens ones. Now when we are out it will be a black monday sales day so am wondering what the chances are of these being reduced over that weekend? Irritating that virgin have reduced their baggage allowance. I also fancy some slippers oh and maybe a handbag....

I came back last week and only saw Kensington in light brown at $199.99 I also wanted them in dark brown. I settled for a pair of dark brown Triplet at $179.99 just over £115 from Journeys at Premium Outlets. Not bad when they retail over here at £200 :thumbsup2. Good Luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter