Where can I find these characters?

PJesse25

<font color=green>We're ALL Whack-a-Doodle here!</
Hi, Gang.

I'm going on my first solo trip to WDW next month and I will be taking advantage of my solo-ness to indulge myself in character autograph/photo hunting. Can anyone offer any suggestions on where/when I could find the following characters:

Pocahontas
Tarzan
Jane
Esmerelda
Hercules
Any of the Princes

I know the face characters don't get out much, but if anyone has suggestions, I would be glad to have them. Also, do you think I will have much difficulty if I ask the person standing behind me to snap a picture of me and the characters (one drawback to my solo-ness - no built-in photographer!).

Thanks for your help!

Pocahontas - Rafiki's Planet Watch
Tarzan - Not sure but probably AK
Jane - AK, we saw her out front at opening time
Esmerelda - only place we saw her was at MNSSHP
Hercules - Have not found him yet.
Princes - We have seen various ones around when the princesses are out. You can also find Alladin (not really a prince) at Morocco in WS.

As for asking someone behind you, I'm sure that would work fine. Another option would be to ask the attending CM to take the picture. They afre usually very happy to.

Have fun, I have always wanted to try a solo trip, but DD would never forgive me...then again, neither would DW

Pocahontas- Rafiki's Planet Watch at AK
Tarzan- Very rarely at the entrance to AK
Jane- Entrance to AK. Fairly rare, but not as rare as Tarzan
Esmerelda- France at EPCOT
Hercules- Sorcerer's Hat at MGM
Any of the Princes- Prince Charming can be seen at the character dinner at 1900 Park Fare and sometimes at Cinderella's Royal Table character breakfast. Aladdin usually hangs out in Adventureland near his Magic Carpets, in Morocco, and by the Sorcerer's Hat. The others are more rare, but if they're out, they'll most likely be with their Princess.

As the OPs have said the CM with the character will gladly ake pictures for you. If you go to guest relations in any park, they will tell you where and when you can find specific characters you are looking for. It really is helpful if you only have 1 or 2 left to find.

Good luck
Sandy

Pocahontas is also sometimes at the Storybook Princess Breakfast in Norway (Epcot).

In addition to the cast members, my fiance and I have always found other guests to be very gracious in taking our picture. I love a ton of pictures from our vacations and we joke that strangers always take the bulk of our pictures. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter