Where can I get custom embroidery done over the internet?

*Nessa*

Cinderella is proof new shoes can change your life
Hi

I was hoping someone can help me, I am working on a few crafty projects and need some custom embroidery done (as I don’t have an embroidery sewing machine). I need some ideas of online sites where I can get some custom embroidery done as here in Australia we don’t have many and the only one I know of is at local shopping centre and the quote was huge (over a hundred dollars :scared1:

I have the digital design images (clip art) and I have done a mock up to scale in Word, and probably could even work out thread colours etc but just don’t have an embroidery sewing machine to put it into.

If anyone has any ideas, shop names or sites I would be most grateful as I have searched the net for hours :surfweb: and haven't really found much.

Alternately if anyone creates embroidery designs and wouldn’t mind talking a look at what I wanted and could give me an idea of how much it might cost, I would also appreciate it, as I was shocked at the original quote but perhaps it was reasonable :confused3

Have you checked Ebay? When I needed something digitized I paid someone about $15.00 ( a few years ago) and they did a great job. I also think people do embroidery on Ebay.:) Just check feedback.

Have you checked Ebay? When I needed something digitized I paid someone about $15.00 ( a few years ago) and they did a great job. I also think people do embroidery on Ebay.:) Just check feedback.

thanks I hadn't though of Ebay, that's a great idea :)

Hi, I too would suggest trying ETSY.com - lots of versatile artists and crafters on there.

And, I have seen many people located in Australia request custom requests, many of those posters request that the seller please be located in Australia as well so to save on shipping, you can try to do the same.

On etsy.com there's a tab above that reads "Custom", and your request would be called an "Alchemy Request". You can search first to get an idea of what prior requests have been made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter