Where can you get discounts for?

According to the Universal website, their value season rates apply Jan. 2- Feb. 15, July 5 - Sept. 30, Nov. 1 - Dec. 23. Also, there are discounts for AAA and the Entertainment card. Those are the only I know about, but there may be more. Hope this helps.

I got the Universal Fan Club card & poolview roow was $139. With Entertainment price was $129. UFC card was free tho!

UrsulaFan... I assume that's for HRH? I just got the AAA discount at PBH for $180 (garden view) which I think is pretty decent. I'm not eligible for the Universal Fan Club. Can I do better with Entertainment rate?

BTW...went through Loews reservations, very efficient and helpful!

Kityrussel, did you have to use a code or anything to get the $180.00 rate? And if you don't mind me asking when is that rate good for?

Ursalafan, how do you become a Universal Fan Club member?

You have to be a AAA member to get that rate. I believe the annual fee is $40.00. Plus they are running a 3 day for price of 2 day ticket sale right now as well. So may be worth the money you save to join. (Room savings - $60/day off rack rate)

We are going 9/7-9/10. I now realize it will probably be crowded with the Rock the Universe people but it was the only weekend we could get away. I figure the FOTL will help out anyway plus we should have the bars to ourselves at night! ;)

How do you get the 3 for the price of 2 pass? Can I get them at the local AAA? Thanks for the info. Oh yeah how do you get the Universal Fan Club membership? did it come with our reservations? If it did I threw it away. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter