• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where can you stay with 4 kids?

Susie22

Mouseketeer
I have four children: 5,3, and 10 month old twins. Everywhere I try to book a reservation tells me that we have too many people to stay in one room. But my children are too young to stay by themselves. Is there any way to get around this? My twins are young and share a crib, so could I just pretend I only have three kids? I really wanted to stay at Park Place Inn due to location. Would they allow it if I called and explained my situation?
Thanks in advance!

we booked a 2 bedroom at Carousel Inn. Will something like that work for you???

Not sure if you are wanting this much, but have you thought about the Grand Californian? The room we stayed in had 2 doubles, a day bed, and a crib in the closet.

HTH,
Laura

some of the hotels have Family Rooms
i did some checking and the Best Western Anaheim Stardust Inn does have rooms for up to 6 :shamrock:

We're staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites in a suite that has a bedroom with 2 queens and a LR/kitchen area with a pull out full-size sofabed. So it sleeps 6. They also have a kids suite with two bedrooms, one with bunkbeds. We got really great rates through getawaytoday.com with the Buy 3 nights get 1 free deal they have (good until end of April). I don't think their rates are that much more than Park Place Inn, although it's further away so you'd need to use the shuttle or drive. The Residence Inn and other suite hotels should be about the same.

We were looking into larger rooms and found Homewood Suites and Best Western Raffles Inn to be inexpensive, but also still got decent reviews. Neither are walking distance, BWRI uses ART and I believe Homewood has it's own shuttle.

I have three kids and found the same problem with many sites. The thing I found was that many hotels will accommodate you but many of these hotel booking places seem to only consider a family of 4.

What I did was go directly to the website for the hotels that interested me and then tried with my information. It worked much better.

We are staying at the Embassy Inn and suites http://www.embassysuites.com/en/es/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=LAXGDES

It has a one bedroom suite with two queen beds in one room and a queen pull out in the living room. You can also try calling them at 1-800-embassy and then they can check the rates for the other hilton properties in the area that also includes the Hampton Inn and Suites.

Also, since you are interest in the Park Place....definately call them maybe they will consider booking adjoining rooms for you. My parents did that when I was small and kids were in one room and adults in the other.

CraftyLady

Since the twins are still so small, I would not count them in your # of people staying in the room. They will not use a bed, so you really only need a room with two double/queens which is a standard room at most anywhere. Then ask for a crib rental also and you should be covered. This would put you in any of the local hotels and they all have crib rentals.
GOOD LUCK!
C

I have a large family of 5 kids and 2 adults. I just booked a suite at the Ramada Suites Anaheim Cnvtn Cntr. It will hold up to 8 adults. It has 3 queen beds and one queen sofa sleeper. I couldn't belive I got it for only $84.00 a night. :cheer2: We are staying from July 11th to July 20th and it only cost me $760.40. Can't beat that! :flower: Hope that helps. Also, Comes with at cont. Breakfast and a shuttle to disneyland. Good Luck!

Nichol

I would find the places you are interested in and call them directly and speak to someone and ask questions. You can sometimes even get a better rate than any of the online sites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter