where do I find info to make reservations?

Deesknee

<font color=blue>When we were kids (long time ago)
HELP!

I've read (or think I've read) on these boards, that it is possible to make dining reservations online at 6am on the 180+10day mark. BUT, even though I've opened the link in the dining thread, It won't let me make 180+10. I'm sure I am doing something wrong. Could someone verify for me the link to go to & that I am correct in my understandking that I can make my ADR's for my entire trip (9days) at 180 days out from the first day of my vacation.
BTW, I got to the reservation site through the link in restaurants dining reservations on this site.

Thanks for any help.

I'm new at this too but I will try to help. First you have to have an account on the WDW site. When you have one and are signed in, find the restaurant that you want to make the ressie for and click on "Book a reservation" square that is in the picture. Right under the picture header at the top of the page it will say something about linking your dining with your resort reservation...click on the blue "retrieve your reservation". You fill in your resort confirmation number and some other info and it will associate your resort ressie with the dining ressies that you are about to make. It will let you book 180 days out for the first day of your vacation and then book the rest of your vacation at the same time (up to 10 days). I hope this helps!

I'm new at this too but I will try to help. First you have to have an account on the WDW site. When you have one and are signed in, find the restaurant that you want to make the ressie for and click on "Book a reservation" square that is in the picture. Right under the picture header at the top of the page it will say something about linking your dining with your resort reservation...click on the blue "retrieve your reservation". You fill in your resort confirmation number and some other info and it will associate your resort ressie with the dining ressies that you are about to make. It will let you book 180 days out for the first day of your vacation and then book the rest of your vacation at the same time (up to 10 days). I hope this helps!
Yep, that is correct. You can see more detail (and pictures!) in my Online ADR Tutorial in my signature below.

Note that it will not offer the +10 if you are attempting to do this ahead of time to play with the system. So, if you are looking on your 181st day out, it will give you the standard 180 days. Once it rolls over to your 180th day out, you'll see the extra days on the calendar. :)

thank you both. I was just playing with it early. I wanted to atleast be familiar with it before hand. DH also pointed out to me I can't count to 180.... I was 1 day early. Boy, I'm glad Dh can count, I would hate to have been 1 day late!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter