• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where do I find Sleeping Beauty, Jessie or Mulan?

paulad

Mouseketeer
My DDs (4 and 6) would love to see Sleeping Beauty, Jessie and Mulan ... we haven't seen them the last 2 times we went to Disney. This trip, we'll only be at the Magic Kingdom for one day --- has anyone seen these characters there? If so, where?

I have only seen Jesse at MGM. We saw sleeping beauty in January at CRT. I think we also have seen Mulan at MGM and I am thinking at the WS at Epcot. I have never seen her at MK. Hope this helps.

Jordan's mom

Have never seen Sleeping Beauty, Jessie is around for pics and autographs at MGM (Al's Toy Barn) and I have seen Mulan at MGM during the charachter meet/greet sessions in front of the Sorcer's hat.

This is the scoop from our trip at Halloween.

We saw Sleeping Beauty at the CRT and at the Storybook breakfasts.

Then we also saw her with her Prince at the entrance to MK for photos.

We saw Mulan at the Storybook breakfast and also at the entrance to AK for photos. We also saw her at MK in the Cinderella show in front of the Castle and at MGM in the parade.

We saw Jessie only in the parades; MGM and in the Halloween parade at MK.

Hope this helps you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter