• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where do i Find the $49 All-Star Rates???

Eeyoresfriend

DisNut Supreme
Where do I find the $49 All-Star Rates??? Is there a Min # of nights you have to stay to qualify for the rate???
Thanks
Tina:bounce:

Go to www.mousesavers.com , Mary Waring's site...

Mary is everyones "new best friend" since she posted all those wonderful things on her website.

I called yesterday and asked for the AP rate for All Stars in August. She gave me the $49 rate.

Carolyn

Called yesterday and got All Star sports for $49! We ar going October 20th thru the 28th!!

Hope this helps!!

:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

We just called over the weekend for Aug 10-12th.
They only have rooms left at All Star Sports for the $49.00. You need to have a code to qualify for the price.

As stated above look on the mousesavers.com
website for the codes that may help you.

I just called and got the $49 rate at ASMu for September! At that rate we can afford to stay an extra night instead of getting a motel near the airport! Now we just have to get a shuttle from ASMu to the airport early on a Sunday morning...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter