Where do Uber and Lyft drop off at Disneyland?

Is there any new information on drop-off and pick-up locations for Uber and Lyft at DLR? I’ll be needing to use these services in a few weeks, and I’d love to know any updated information.

I’d like to know any new info as well!

The only "new" information that I know of right now is that there hasn't been any recent change! Bag check is still located where it was before: between EOS (which is now reopened "temporarily"!) and ESPN Zone and between ESPN Zone and RFC. Uber/Lyft drop off is still located in the small lot just past Lilo and across from Stitch. Keep watching this forum, though -- if there are any changes before your trip dates, you'll be sure to see it announced somewhere here.

I am assuming that if you are checking into one of the hotels, they will drop you off right at the front entrance. Right?

I am assuming that if you are checking into one of the hotels, they will drop you off right at the front entrance. Right?
Assumption is the mother of all... :rotfl:

I assume you are referring to the onsite hotels.
GCH checks for hotel or restaurant reservations.
DLH likely has a similar restriction, perhaps someone can confirm.
PPH does not have a gate at the front of the hotel, so likely no restrictions there.

I extensively used Uber after a tire bursting on a car last week of October. No change in pick up points. Harbor got a bit chaotic at points though.

GCH will ask why you are being drop off. They did not ask for a reservation number, but insisted I tell them I had a breakfast reservation myself. DLH just accepted the driver telling them "dropping passenger off." At Paradise Pier I was just dropped off as explained, no security check there.

Thank you! So I can request a drop-off at Paradise Pier or Disneyland Hotel and request a pick-up from Lyft/Uber there too without getting in “trouble” with Disney?

Thank you! So I can request a drop-off at Paradise Pier or Disneyland Hotel and request a pick-up from Lyft/Uber there too without getting in “trouble” with Disney?

Yes. You can be dropped of at any of the three resort hotels. While sometimes they are lax, they will check reservation names at the drive up gate at DLH and GCH. There is no checkpoint at the PPH.

They will allow in pickups of uber/lyft at all three hotels.

But is it still true that you cannot enter DCA through GCH from the parking lot/front entrance unless you are staying in the hotel? I think I remember this (we stay at GCH so I haven’t paid close attention to those details). Just didn’t want someone getting dropped off at the front of the GCH, planning to enter DCA through the dedicated entrance, and not being allowed to do so. Someone who knows more, please clarify/correct!

But is it still true that you cannot enter DCA through GCH from the parking lot/front entrance unless you are staying in the hotel? I think I remember this (we stay at GCH so I haven’t paid close attention to those details). Just didn’t want someone getting dropped off at the front of the GCH, planning to enter DCA through the dedicated entrance, and not being allowed to do so. Someone who knows more, please clarify/correct!
Yes, you are correct. Only registered guests or guests with reservations are allowed to come *in* through the doors. Heading *out* through the doors to be picked up doesn't require anything special.

You will be turned away at the drive up gate if you are not a registered guest if arriving by car, that is the only checkpoint.

so what if we are going to goffys kitchen. can we be picked up from the days in (on Disneyland drive and ball (i think) and be taken by uber to dlh for our dinner?) we are thinking of uber/lyft each day that's why a cheaper hotel and not right across the street.

so what if we are going to goffys kitchen. can we be picked up from the days in (on Disneyland drive and ball (i think) and be taken by uber to dlh for our dinner?) we are thinking of uber/lyft each day that's why a cheaper hotel and not right across the street.
Yes, as discussed here, lots of folks do that. In my experience they do not drop off "at DLH" but in DTD near DLH.

:wizard:

How much are people paying for a uber/lyft ride? Our hotel is 1 mile from the entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter