Where do you buy your Disneyland tickets?

trickyw

Earning My Ears
Hi,
We are going to Disneyland in September and I'm ready to buy our tickets. I noticed that if you buy direct from the Disneyland website you can print an e-ticket which entitles you to enter (I presume without lining up to exchange a voucher from a travel agent)? Has anyone done this, or is it best to book through a travel agent?

Thanks!

When we bought our 5 day tickets in 2011, be bought off the Disney website and printed them off. They are very easy to use. Just take them to the turnstiles, and they will exchange them for a proper ticket.
You can also get a 10 day ticket for Aussies and NZers. You would have to get this through a travel agent.

I had the same experience as Aussie Shaz. Very easy to do online and they exchange your printed copy at the turnstiles on your way in.

We got to Anaheim mid-afternoon, so after checking in at our hotel (HoJo), we walked down to the concourse to pick up our tickets. I was keen to be in line super-early (it turns out that is an EXCELLENT tactic) so I wanted to get the actual tickets in hand before then. I think we got tickets from Expedia, so it was just a case of handing over the printouts at the ticket booths to be exchanged for our 5-day passes. They had to check IDs, issue printed tickets etc, but it didn't take more than 10-15 min, at that time of day there was no one in line at the ticket booths. then we wandered around DTD at our leisure, had dinner and rested up for a big day the next day :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter