Where else in the USA to visit?

I'd love to read more about it. Can you put up a link to your TR? And I'd definitely love to see some photos too :goodvibes

Here's the link :)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3058569

I'm sure I probably have more photos too, if I remember I'll try and find any other good ones. Cuba was pretty amazing. Not sure I'd go back because I feel like I've 'done it' and to be 100% honest I'm a tiny bit of a princess so while I don't need fancy hotels, I do like decent ones etc. But it was a wonderful place to experience, the people were incredibly friendly, the country was beautiful and in parts so untouched. It was very unique and like nowhere else we'd been.

Here's the link :)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3058569

I'm sure I probably have more photos too, if I remember I'll try and find any other good ones. Cuba was pretty amazing. Not sure I'd go back because I feel like I've 'done it' and to be 100% honest I'm a tiny bit of a princess so while I don't need fancy hotels, I do like decent ones etc. But it was a wonderful place to experience, the people were incredibly friendly, the country was beautiful and in parts so untouched. It was very unique and like nowhere else we'd been.

Thanks! I've had a read and it looks awesome! I know what you mean about the accommodation though - I have a little bit of princess in me too. Totally worth it though to see such amazing places :goodvibes

Yeah I'd like to know too, I'm a complete princess when it comes to accommodation and food... :rotfl:

Off to read your TR!

Fly into Toronto (I love it there), drive down to Niagara Falls and experience it from the Canadian side. There is nothing but ghetto on the American side unfortunately. From there drive across to Boston and then down to DC. It's amazing.

We have done Niagara Falls in Summer and Winter and it's better in Winter IMO.

I have to agree with the poster who mentioned Hoover Dam. We spent a week in Vegas but didn't do night life. We explored and loved Lake Mead and Hoover Dam. We did do all the free shows on the strip because that was our DD8 favorite thing to do.

We have just permanently moved to Orlando and while I am homesick, future road trips will get me through.

Anyone going on the Dream 3 night May 1st??

Thanks for the ideas!

I couldn't fit in Niagara last time but for some reason I didn't even think of it this time!

I must be the only one not into Hoover Dam. I could have left after 5 minutes.

Living in Orlando would be my dream!! How did you swing that?

The places that really left an impression on me were The Grand Canyon, Mexico and Alaska.

I'd head back to Alaska in a heartbeat - so much fabulous historical stuff and so different from everything else I'd seen. In particular Sitka was the stand out place for me.

Have fun planning :)

We are currently in western Montana for a few weeks with family. I love Montana. I've only ever been in winters and would love to visit in spring one year. There is so much to see and do if you are into outdoors stuff. We are off skiing tomorrow for a long weekend and there are some great small fields if you are a beginner like me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter