Where HAVEN'T you stayed at yet on property but would love to try?

The Poly is my absolute dream, and my husband's too. We are hoping to finally splurge and do it for our 20th wedding anniversary in 8 years. (Far in the future, but still something to dream about!)

My other dream is AKL savannah view, but DH isn't as excited about that idea. Maybe one day...!

Contemporary TPV and AK SV.

I would love to try WL but only at Christmastime. Never been a fan of WL but I'm a huge Xmas fan.

My bucket list is to stay at all Disney resorts. After our March 2023 trip, we will have POP, YC, BW, and FW left to do. So for us, that means 2-4 more trips as we always split stay with a new resort, and then one or two that we know we love. I had a couple of trips where we were not fond of the resort that we’d booked for the entire stay. It didn’t ruin the trips (hello, we’re at Disney), but I learned to test them out first.

The top two I have not stayed at but want to are Boardwalk and Wilderness Lodge. I have also not stayed at Grand Floridian but that one is a little lower on my list of want to try.

I only have SSR left of resorts. However if you are picky I haven’t done BCV,or either of the villas at WL and AKL.

The mono resorts my favorite and CSR for mods. Many years Pop had the #1 spot. Dd loved to stay in her grandparents motorhome. Yet for my family the cabins were one and done. You can’t just walk to a shop , it’s too far. The 2 transports to get anywhere was annoying. However the space was nice and we enjoyed the cabin itself.

Since I’m from Upstate NY SSR just isnt “short” on my list. It’s too close to home. However maybe someday I’ll do a day arrival or something.

Anybody that knows me knows my love for poly so of course trying the new dvc tower will be a must do!

We haven't stayed at All Star Sports and Caribbean Beach yet. I'd like to try Caribbean Beach, but I'm a little worried about the number of bus stops....
And I'll book a stay at All Star Sports, so I can say I've stayed at all of the resorts (except for DVC)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter