Where in Canada do you live?

Since I am new, I thought I would start out with this post. I am living in Calgary, but originally from Nova Scotia. I have been to Disney World three times (once for my first trip, second to get engaged, third for a honeymoon) and would love to see the original Disney Land sometime while we are on this side of the country.

So a big hi to everyone on here! :wave2:

mamax2 said:
Born and raised in Mississauga, about five minutes from Square One, moved to Hamilton after getting married, then Dundas, Georgetown, and now HORNBY!! (just outside of Milton)
Just moved last month right into Milton. ( We're keeping up our record of moving once for every year we've been married. :p I sincerely hope this is our last one)

Our first DD was born in Hamilon at Mac, while we were living in Georgetown, and out second was born in Oakville while we were living in Hornby.

Any other Miltonians out there?

Since I am new, I thought I would start out with this post. I am living in Calgary, born and raised. I have been to Disney World once in 2005 and about to go on our first Disney Cruise in Feb 2007. :woohoo:

So a big hi to everyone on here! :wave2:

I miss Calgary.......moved to B.C. 2 years ago but once an Alberta girl always an Alberta girl!!!!!!

I'm in Port Hope Ontario. That makes me about 90 minutes away from Pearson Airport (120 minutes plus in traffic).

I live in Scarborough, Ontario. I saw someone from Port Hope on this thread. My grandmother lived on Hill Street in the fifties. I went there for a drive a couple of summers ago and couldn't believe how that area has changed. The field behind the school where I used to play is gone and they were building townhouses.

butterflykisses - you will be moving into my neck of the woods if you move to Goderich!

Great place to live!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter