Where in the Land #2

Oh!!!! Is he in Storytellers Cafe?

Ooohh Lana! You are getting to know me!!! :goodvibes Yes! He IS from the Storyteller's Cafe! :thumbsup2 but, since you got that so easy - I want the name of the story/book, the author of the book and the name of this character! :goodvibes

A couple of clicks on a search engine and you will learn something new!

Hint: All of the stories in the Storyteller's Cafe take place in California.

If I am remembering correctly, this is the mural of the old man talking to the dogs. So I have always assumed that it is a scene from Steinbeck's Tortilla Flat (set in California of course). In that book there is a character named Pirate who is followed by a pack of dogs who are his loyal companions.

If I am remembering correctly, this is the mural of the old man talking to the dogs. So I have always assumed that it is a scene from Steinbeck's Tortilla Flat (set in California of course). In that book there is a character named Pirate who is followed by a pack of dogs who are his loyal companions.

Excellent! Congo Queen!!! :dance3::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::dance3:
Mucho bonus points!! :banana::banana:

Yeah! You never know when something from a high school lit class is going to come in handy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter