Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Epcot or HS?

i-DmD648N-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from HS. :tink:

Billboard? Restroom?

I'd JUST hit "post" on the PM when I remembered...Coach verified that Redstorm is at 97 goals for her high school career so only 3 more to go to hit 100! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: Nancy is at 88 so she SHOULD be the first soccer player ever at BHS to hit that milestone! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

i-DmD648N-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, this isn't a billboard or restroom. :goodvibes :tink:

I'd JUST hit "post" on the PM when I remembered...Coach verified that Redstorm is at 97 goals for her high school career so only 3 more to go to hit 100! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: Nancy is at 88 so she SHOULD be the first soccer player ever at BHS to hit that milestone! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

i-DmD648N-Th.jpg

Shop, attraction or food service?

i-DmD648N-Th.jpg

Oscars? Maybe a construction wall?

Great for Allie.:cheer2:

Shop, attraction or food service?

Oscars? Maybe a construction wall?

Great for Allie.:cheer2:

We're excited for her and it will be nice for one of them to have a spot in the "sports history book" at Bellville High School (like the Princess says..."GIRLS RULE" :goodvibes)...we're just hoping she can stay ahead of Nancy! :goodvibes When that girl gets "on a run" she can be amazing! :goodvibes

i-DmD648N-Th.jpg

I'm going to say this is associated with an attraction but not directly involved; it's not from Oscars or a construction wall. :tink:

We're excited for her and it will be nice for one of them to have a spot in the "sports history book" at Bellville High School (like the Princess says..."GIRLS RULE" :goodvibes)...we're just hoping she can stay ahead of Nancy! :goodvibes When that girl gets "on a run" she can be amazing! :goodvibes

i-DmD648N-Th.jpg

I'm going to say this is associated with an attraction but not directly involved; it's not from Oscars or a construction wall. :tink:
Is it something to do with Star Wars? Is it something projected on a wall or screen?

i-DmD648N-Th.jpg

Inside or outside?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter