Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it some sort of tool or kitchen item?

Nice service this afternoon for my cousin and got to finally see her daughter again after 12 years! :goodvibes We went through our teenage years together :eek: and just don't get to see one another anymore...had a really nice visit today and for once...the weather was beautiful again! :goodvibes

i-Sx9vh2M-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not a tool or a kitchen item. :tink:

Nice service this afternoon for my cousin and got to finally see her daughter again after 12 years! :goodvibes We went through our teenage years together :eek: and just don't get to see one another anymore...had a really nice visit today and for once...the weather was beautiful again! :goodvibes

i-Sx9vh2M-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not a tool or a kitchen item. :tink:

Is it something that someone can use or maybe some kind of instrument or is it more of a decorative item?

Is it something that someone can use or maybe some kind of instrument or is it more of a decorative item?

:dogdance: MATHletes went better than expected! :dogdance: Redstorm is super excited; out of 35 students, she tied for 4th...she was NOT expecting to score so high. All students scoring higher were seniors :goodvibes and the BHS team got 1st place! :cheer2:

i-Sx9vh2M-S.jpg

It's something anyone could use and, in it's own way, is decorative also. Some people do use it for decoration purposes but the one we own serves a purpose. :tink:

:dogdance: MATHletes went better than expected! :dogdance: Redstorm is super excited; out of 35 students, she tied for 4th...she was NOT expecting to score so high. All students scoring higher were seniors :goodvibes and the BHS team got 1st place! :cheer2:

i-Sx9vh2M-S.jpg

It's something anyone could use and, in it's own way, is decorative also. Some people do use it for decoration purposes but the one we own serves a purpose. :tink:

i-Sx9vh2M-S.jpg

Do you put something in or on this?

Thought y'all may like to see a little "early Spring" in Texas :cloud9::

i-3NK7KJt-M.jpg
i-hPLT7vs-M.jpg

What a BEAUTIFUL day for soccer :yay:; we'll be back to rain and cooler temperatures Tuesday but we sure did enjoy today!

i-mfbtM64-S.jpg
i-NKtPTsS-S.jpg
i-TtfnN3K-M.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter