Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This may be of help....short answer is YES...they DO still "accept cash". :goodvibes

Can You Still Pay With Cash in Disney World Right Now? | the disney food blog :tink:

So Jason was right! You do not have to use the mobile ordering app. You can just walk up anywhere, anytime and buy your food IF you pay with cash.

i-hnG72Cw-S.jpg

This is from the WS. :tink:

Is it from a country?

So Jason was right! You do not have to use the mobile ordering app. You can just walk up anywhere, anytime and buy your food IF you pay with cash.
Is it from a country?
Doesn't look familiar at all. Is it on a building?

Yes...for once he did know what he was talking about! :rotfl2:

It has been a CRAZY morning and glad we didn't end up in the ER! :rotfl: The fumes that are absolutely AWFUL come from the caulking compound they use. David's "never seen anything like it"...and that's saying something coming from him! I've been "confined" to our bedroom and finally able to "break free" and escape. They've been priming the kitchen area and computer cabinets but left for the day so the cabinets "dry" before they sand them tomorrow. It's been an "adventure"! :faint:

i-hnG72Cw-S.jpg

This is on a building in a WS country. :goodvibes You have to kinda "look for" this place...:tink:

It has been a CRAZY morning and glad we didn't end up in the ER! :rotfl: The fumes that are absolutely AWFUL come from the caulking compound they use. David's "never seen anything like it"...and that's saying something coming from him! I've been "confined" to our bedroom and finally able to "break free" and escape. They've been priming the kitchen area and computer cabinets but left for the day so the cabinets "dry" before they sand them tomorrow. It's been an "adventure"! :faint:

i-hnG72Cw-S.jpg

This is on a building in a WS country. :goodvibes You have to kinda "look for" this place...:tink:

A European country or an Asian country?

Yes, I'm sure Jason will savor the moment when I tell him he was correct, he could have bought that Dole Whip with cash if I hadn't flipped out :rotfl2:

But - I've read other comments that people are turned away from quick services if they are all ready maxed out for mobile orders right then.

i-hnG72Cw-S.jpg

Japan? In the back the "castle looking" building?

Yes, I'm sure Jason will savor the moment when I tell him he was correct, he could have bought that Dole Whip with cash if I hadn't flipped out :rotfl2:

But - I've read other comments that people are turned away from quick services if they are all ready maxed out for mobile orders right then.

I've seen that too...about people being turned away because they're maxed out. Courtney told Sara she's talked to some people who had mobile ordered for lunch and weren't getting their food until 2:30-3:00. That's why she told us to place our orders and times early in the morning. I plan on paying cash for my "small purchase items" too so we'll see how it works. :goodvibes :tink:

Since it's still early in the evening, how about another?

i-btqtCjf-Th.jpg
:tink:

Shop, attraction or food service?

You go to a hotel by the airport tonight and fly out early? How exciting! Have fun.

I didn't have any problem getting food when I went in Feb. It's never very busy in Feb. But I don't want to pay for everyone one's food because I'm the only one who is tech savvy. And it keep getting more and more complicated to do anything Disney. Are you going to try for Rise of the Resistance? Good luck!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter