Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

On our way home after a 2-1 loss in DOUBLE OVERTIME!🥺 Have to skip football game since Sara was my ride and she decided to stay in Vegas for Treavor's team's CHAMPIONSHIP match tomorrow...first time they made it all the way to the final game!

i-vvZm7JQ-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not part of the queue.

On the boat?

On our way home after a 2-1 loss in DOUBLE OVERTIME!🥺 Have to skip football game since Sara was my ride and she decided to stay in Vegas for Treavor's team's CHAMPIONSHIP match tomorrow...first time they made it all the way to the final game!

i-vvZm7JQ-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not part of the queue.

By the little shack?

kimmar....would you mind posting your picture when you answer a question. It HAS been a busy weekend and couldn't remember what the crop looked like until I went back a couple of pages. Would it have anything to do with Frozen Ever After in Norway? :tink:

A little over 900 miles this weekend :car: ; Hill Country/San Antonio area. We've been to San Antonio many times but never ventured northwest into, what is known in Texas, as the Hill Country. Beautiful area with GINORMOUS homes and subdivisions on the higher hills...do NOT know how they get up/down those hills during icy weather :scratchin! Even got a surprise when we arrived on the campus of Schreiner College in Kerrville; DEER grazing grass among the dorms and parking lots! :goodvibes

P1220650-S.jpg
P1220651-S.jpg
P1220640-S.jpg
P1220644-S.jpg
P1840212-S.jpg
P1840213-S.jpg
P1840218-S.jpg
P1840219-S.jpg
P1840220-S.jpg
P1840225-S.jpg
House on hill behind the soccer field!
P1220655-S.jpg
:tink:

No goals but a great couple of games for Miss Allie! She's moved into "prime passer" position; was told by Coach he only wanted to play her about 30 minutes per game this weekend but ended up playing over 60 minutes in BOTH games! She was one tired young lady and SO ready for "steak and potatoes" after her game since they were allowed to leave while the boys played. We'll miss Tuesday and Friday's game next week (David DOES have to work sometime :rolleyes1) but back to San Antonio next weekend for the Saturday game. Can't wait to ask her what those expressions were all about during introductions :rotfl: and always love the wave from Emily when we get to the games. :goodvibes

P1220507-M.jpg
P1220653-M.jpg

P1840028-M.jpg
P1220613-M.jpg
P1220778-M.jpg
P1840208-M.jpg
:tink:

Sunday's surprise development 😮...

Shows the "eye" about 30 miles to our east; hopefully we'll get a few inches of rain from this sucker! Last I saw was projected path from south of Corpus due north! Opened the weather app on my phone this afternoon to check the radar and couldn't figure out why the whole screen was orange! Finally realized....we're under a Tropical Storm Watch! 😏:tink:

kimmar....would you mind posting your picture when you answer a question. It HAS been a busy weekend and couldn't remember what the crop looked like until I went back a couple of pages. Would it have anything to do with Frozen Ever After in Norway? :tink:
....saw-ry about that....nope, not Frozen....

Sunday's surprise development 😮...

Shows the "eye" about 30 miles to our east; hopefully we'll get a few inches of rain from this sucker! Last I saw was projected path from south of Corpus due north! Opened the weather app on my phone this afternoon to check the radar and couldn't figure out why the whole screen was orange! Finally realized....we're under a Tropical Storm Watch! 😏:tink:

Looks like we're ending up on the dry side of this trouble maker ☹; since we're dealing with up to 30 mph wind gusts....and leaves have been filling our pool ALL DAY :headache:...and our backyard is COVERED with fallen leaves and dead branches from the trees....the least it could do is give us a couple of the desperately needed inches of the rain it's dropping over Houston and the coastal areas! 😡:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter