Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

New crop to figure out:

i-34r9VnH-Th.jpg
:tink:

I’m thinking either a good service or the Ratatouille ride?

I've been meaning to tell you for a week :crazy: ... in the soccer fight at the girls game the other team got 11 RED CARDS and 1 yellow 😲; Bellville got 1 red and 1 yellow. Pretty much tells you the character of that other team :rolleyes1! I remember Allie's group having issues with them too!

i-34r9VnH-Th.jpg

I'm assuming you mean a food service, right? Yes...that would be correct. :goodvibes :tink:

I've been meaning to tell you for a week :crazy: ... in the soccer fight at the girls game the other team got 11 RED CARDS and 1 yellow 😲; Bellville got 1 red and 1 yellow. Pretty much tells you the character of that other team :rolleyes1! I remember Allie's group having issues with them too!

i-34r9VnH-Th.jpg

I'm assuming you mean a food service, right? Yes...that would be correct. :goodvibes :tink:

Yes food service 😂. I’ll start with Epcot?

Oh goodness that’s a lot of red cards😳

Yes food service 😂. I’ll start with Epcot?

Oh goodness that’s a lot of red cards😳

I was shocked when I read the game recap in our local newspaper! :faint: That's the ENTIRE starting lineup 😂; SO upset we weren't able to be at that game! 😆 The assistant principal was in the press box and "rumor has it" 😉 he literally FLEW down the bleachers to get on the field to help get things under control!

i-34r9VnH-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is not in Epcot. :tink:

I was shocked when I read the game recap in our local newspaper! :faint: That's the ENTIRE starting lineup 😂; SO upset we weren't able to be at that game! 😆 The assistant principal was in the press box and "rumor has it" 😉 he literally FLEW down the bleachers to get on the field to help get things under control!

i-34r9VnH-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is not in Epcot. :tink:

is it from France?

So proud of this lady! My Godson's wife (2nd from right) is in Paris for meetings with French and US officials on human trafficking during the Olympics; sexual violence and discrimination in sports. She's with the Outbound organization fighting human trafficking throughout the world. AND...the mother of 4 little girls under the age of 10 :faint: !

1710352835592.png:tink:

HS or AK?

Oh boy am I struggling with ALLERGIES today! :faint: Our annual "spring snow" of brown/yellow pollen & tree tassels is covering our back patio....and driveway...and sidewalk...and yard :rotfl2: and I CAN'T BREATHE!:crazy: Gonna be an "inside day" for this South Texan!

i-34r9VnH-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from HS or AK either; it's not from a park. :rolleyes: :tink:

Oh boy am I struggling with ALLERGIES today! :faint: Our annual "spring snow" of brown/yellow pollen & tree tassels is covering our back patio....and driveway...and sidewalk...and yard :rotfl2: and I CAN'T BREATHE!:crazy: Gonna be an "inside day" for this South Texan!

i-34r9VnH-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from HS or AK either; it's not from a park. :rolleyes: :tink:

Oh good grief 😂 I guess nobody asked that question. Resort or DS?

Well...just went through some SCARY SH**...golf ball size hail pelted us for about 10 minutes! 2" rain and power is out in less than 30 minutes! And still not done! Dark clouds and rain again.

20240315_151821.jpg20240315_152014.jpg

Mine was in garage but David was at work. Busted windshield and damage to hood and top. South side of town looks awful...will post pics later but need to save cell battery now. Will be awhile before power back on after seeing the damage!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter