Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Boardwalk or one of the water parks?

30bed123-ab63-4ea4-8620-a2fb49d3dc84_zps0mu41q5k.jpg

...and mine is not from Boardwalk or one of the water parks. Wouldn't it be funny if both of ours were at the same "other"? :lmao: :tink:

Latest new about the forest fires

There is over 37,000 people dispersed now due to whole towns and cities evacuated

The city my dad lives in everyone (11,000) has been evacuated except for some city officials, fire frightens and police

They had to leave everything behind because the fire was 10 mins away they are now down here in vancouver

Scary stuff to think when they go back there may not be anything to go back too and there is nothing they can do about it

That's scary. I couldn't imagine having to evacuate and leave everything behind. I hope everything is going to be ok for everyone.

Sports Complex?

:yay: That's the spot! We're "reliving" our soccer week at DW/ESPN...been 3 years already and WOW how those girls have grown! :faint: This building hosted basketball (I think) and it had a shop and food service...AND AIR CONDITIONING! :dance3: Took this photo from the larger gym...our "cover" during one heck of a thunderstorm! 3 HOUR delay before they could finish their game!

IMG_8695_zps25c22c5a.jpg

IMG_9257_zpsd11aa392.jpg
:tink:

:hug: Oh Jeff...I am SO sorry. :hug: I can't imagine the stress your Dad is under and the thought that all his belongings could be gone just devastates me. :sad1: 37,000 people...WOW...that's one hell of a fire. It's hard for me to imagine an entire city of 11,000 being evacuated...until I remember the Hurricanes Rita and Katrina evacuations. :scared: We just assisted with getting all those people through our little town and on to a safe place to wait it out and it's something I'll never forget. And they had to leave SO FAST! :eek: How do you decide in 10 minutes what to take with you knowing whatever you leave may be gone when you return. :sad2: Please give your Dad a hug and I'll keep y'all in my prayers...and keep us updated. :hug: :tink:

well its not really 1 fire find its several hundred fires spread all over

my dad live right in the middle where the most fires are located

it has not rained in many areas including Vancouver were I live in over a month and some areas longer then that

bc-wildfires-july18-1.jpg

Latest new about the forest fires

There is over 37,000 people dispersed now due to whole towns and cities evacuated

The city my dad lives in everyone (11,000) has been evacuated except for some city officials, fire frightens and police

They had to leave everything behind because the fire was 10 mins away they are now down here in vancouver

Scary stuff to think when they go back there may not be anything to go back too and there is nothing they can do about it

37,000! :faint: It is so scary to evacuate. Your poor father! I'll never forget when we had our fires. I had to write my phone number on my pig's hoofs and take the cat and dogs. I drove around for a couple of weeks with all my grandfather's paintings and other irreplaceable stuff in my car for weeks.

If this works, here are some pictures of British Columbia I got off Facebook.

New for the afternoon:

3f68317d-b4ea-4989-a23e-22a6bdb096fb_zps2rbdqstw.jpg
:tink:

Park? Attraction? Epcot's Frozen? The queue for the meet and greet?

37,000! :faint: It is so scary to evacuate. Your poor father! I'll never forget when we had our fires. I had to write my phone number on my pig's hoofs and take the cat and dogs. I drove around for a couple of weeks with all my grandfather's paintings and other irreplaceable stuff in my car for weeks.

If this works, here are some pictures of British Columbia I got off Facebook.

Park? Attraction? Epcot's Frozen? The queue for the meet and greet?

ya its pretty sad to think of all the forest being destroys.

well its not really 1 fire find its several hundred fires spread all over

my dad live right in the middle where the most fires are located

it has not rained in many areas including Vancouver were I live in over a month and some areas longer then that

bc-wildfires-july18-1.jpg

ya its pretty sad to think of all the forest being destroys.

Yep...and those poor animals :sad1:; I think it was last year or year before when some of our ranchers in north Texas lost entire herds; 2 young people got trapped trying to gather the herd on their Dad's ranch and died. So, so sad. We haven't had an measurable rain for 2 MONTHS...2/10's last Saturday and 3/10's a couple weeks ago; Houston has had street flooding it's rained so much! :headache: Hope they get them under control soon; keep us updated. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter