• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Not off to a good start, picked up where we left off last Sunday.:sad2: Hope tomorrow is better.pixiedust:

WOW that's pretty hot for 5PM:eek::faint:

SERIOUSLY? Tell those girls to get their act together! :rotfl: They must have "summeritis" :rotfl2:...Redstorm did the last couple weeks and "just didn't feel like" getting out and swimming, bicycling, walking...and boy is she suffering now that workouts have started! :rolleyes: Hope it does get better tomorrow; they don't want to end the season with losses! :upsidedow Yep...that WAS pretty warm for 5 PM; our temperature usually spikes around 4 but this stupid "heat dome" is getting worse everyday. :sunny: It's almost 8 PM now and has "dropped" :rolleyes: to 96. :faint: :tink:

MK? Something in the tree house?

HS or the AK?

Attraction? Outside?

8b2e86f3-9375-408d-81cb-04a562c07414_zpsyzh6wxid.jpg

This is from AK; not associated with an attraction or the Tree House but it is outside. :tink:

Africa or Asia?

Going out to the pool while it's still covered with shade 8-); neighbor just called...her POWER IS OUT! :scared: She's on a different electrical grid than we are but I'm afraid we may be in the same boat at some point and time. :scared: Grid can't handle this kind of heat; the temperature has gone up 3 degrees in 30 minutes...at 93 now...heat index already at 100 at 11:45 am...

:charac2:

This will be in Asia. :tink:

Going out to the pool while it's still covered with shade 8-); neighbor just called...her POWER IS OUT! :scared: She's on a different electrical grid than we are but I'm afraid we may be in the same boat at some point and time. :scared: Grid can't handle this kind of heat; the temperature has gone up 3 degrees in 30 minutes...at 93 now...heat index already at 100 at 11:45 am...

:charac2:

This will be in Asia. :tink:

Is is in a shop or food service?

No Ma'am, it's not from a shop, food service or attraction. It's close to a food service though. :goodvibes :tink:

Is it near the Yak and Yeti?

I'm sorry it's so hot down there. I hope your power doesn't go out! It's been getting into the 90's up here but it gets down to at least 60 at night so I haven't had to run my a/c lately. But it's supposed to get into the 100's next week.

They had changed the fire danger level to VERY HIGH when I went to town yesterday:

20170728_150336 by Denise Horner, on Flickr

Is it from the old 20,000 Leagues under the Sea?

Could be :confused3 I have never been to that attraction in Disney World. Did they used to have a submarine ride in DW? They still have it in Disneyland but it's about Nemo now. So I didn't take this picture there.

This is from a park but it's not from Epcot.

Last edited:
I'm sorry it's so hot down there. I hope your power doesn't go out! It's been getting into the 90's up here but it gets down to at least 60 at night so I haven't had to run my a/c lately. But it's supposed to get into the 100's next week.

They had changed the fire danger level to VERY HIGH when I went to town yesterday:

20170728_150336 by Denise Horner, on Flickr

:scared: Not surprised on your fire danger...don't even want to THINK about what ours is! :scared1: We have not had measurable rain the entire summer. This heat is "cooking" the ground! I can see the unwatered portions of my yard turning brown before my eyes! ::yes:: Can only imagine what a "tinderbox" the wooded areas of our county are. From Harris County east there's been plenty rain; even flooding :headache:. We're in the "dry pattern" which is pretty normal for us during the summer. The "heat dome" is suppose to let up next week...only predicted highs in the low 90's :yay:... :rotfl2:... then it will be your turn! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter