Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Karolyn, check your cell. Sorry Jeff. Beat you to it. Karolyn has the pic. :rotfl2:

FINALLY made it back from an errand and yes Jeff...Ed beat you to it! :rotfl:Got his text 45 minutes ago ::yes::! :woohoo: Great minds think alike...Ed was going to use this for one of HIS crops! :lmao:

i-zk3kHKn-L.jpg
:tink:

I KNOW...told Diane I would LOVE to see him do Devil Goes Down to Georgia live! Saw Charlie Pride a number of years back and heard him sing Kiss An Angel Good Morning...took me back 30+ years to a little dance hall in our community...OH THOSE MEMORIES :rolleyes1. Attending will depend on the crowds; Garth Brooks performed at our fair when he was "up and coming". They booked him BEFORE he made the "big time" but the performance was after he won the CMA awards the first time...had 30,000 plus people here and we will NOT do that again! :scared: Took us 2 1/2 hours to get out of the parking lot and home :faint:... a normal 10 minute trip! :eek: :tink:

Garth Brooks is AMAZING in concert. One of the best concets I've ever been to.:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter