• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-NQLkSVv-S.jpg
i-m7f7V98-Th.jpg

This is from Epcot; not near Electric Umbrella but is in FW. :tink:

Entrance to a Communicor building?

i-NQLkSVv-S.jpg
i-m7f7V98-Th.jpg

:dance3: Denise found the spot...this is from the area of Starbucks :dance3:. Now the "clothing" needs to be solved. This is, it seems like to us, almost ALWAYS there. In this case there was no "special" event but "this clothing wearer :goodvibes" was there for a purpose. :scratchin :tink:

You said it is not on a CM or character, so is it on a guest or is it hung up somewhere? Is it a raincoat or poncho?

DD is in Colorado looking at fall foliage; she posted this picture on Facebook this afternoon and my first thought was...THAT LOOKS LIKE PLUTO! :rotfl: She then posted this "altered" :rotfl: photo...

22279412_10208387877013052_4639415327634883269_n.jpg
:tink:

I just wrote my schedule down for this coming week...:faint::faint::faint:...Monday: doctors appointment; Tuesday: volleyball; Wednesday: dentist appointment and help at DD's grooming shop; Thursday: Fair Parade (both girls are in the parade :goodvibes); Friday: football game; Saturday: Scarecrow Festival in Chappell Hill and Charlie Daniel's performance at the fair. :car: :rolleyes2 :upsidedow :drive: o_O :tink:

Is it a Disney shirt? If yes, is it park specific? Does it represent a character, attraction or special event?

i-NQLkSVv-S.jpg
i-m7f7V98-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not a Disney shirt; not park specific and doesn't represent a character, attraction or special event. Guess it's time for my next clue :rotfl::rolleyes1...

i-VkJSPFM-Th.jpg
:lmao::rotfl2::lmao:... :tink:

party: YES...totally "off the wall" fun crop! :rotfl2: I thought now would be a fun time to use this since he's AT DW AGAIN and Jeff has been doing the "lalala" thing :lmao:. Even made it more fun when Ed didn't recognize his own shirt. :rolleyes1

i-mFntQhJ-L.jpg
:tink:

I love it. That is great. You know I almost wore that shirt to Epcot today. I could have had another pointing picture with it on in the same location. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter