Where in the world is the Main Street Bakery

jodifla

WDW lover since 1972
I've been going to Disney for 30 years, and I can't for the life of me figure out where the bakery is that every one is talking about!

Someone, enlighten me, please, so I can go try all the yummy things people talk about on these boards.....

If you are going up Main St in the MK it is on your right. It is right beside the glass shop on the 2nd block.

As Toucan Sam says..."Follow your nose!" (And follow CoolDisneyCat's directions) You can smell cinnamon rolls baking in the morning and cookies the rest of the day. Of course a little Disney magic as well.;)

and it is so yummy!!! Apple pastries with the most delectable flaky crust, cinnamon rolls, cookies....yummmmmmmm!! This is one of my "new" highlights of a MK visit...get a sweet snack and just sit outside and people watch. :)

When we were there last week the kid in front of me got the last Toll house cookie! :faint:

But they still had cinnamon rolls!!::yes::

Originally posted by jodifla
I've been going to Disney for 30 years, and I can't for the life of me figure out where the bakery is that every one is talking about!

Someone, enlighten me, please, so I can go try all the yummy things people talk about on these boards.....

Hm, do you have nasal problems? LOL don't know how you could have missed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter