• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Where is a ??? around DLR - HUGE .jpeg map

The map says "Flightcentre" on it, right? That Canadian travel place a bunch of people have been talking about recently? It's from there!

The map says "Flightcentre" on it, right? That Canadian travel place a bunch of people have been talking about recently? It's from there!

Being nothing if not persistant, I called the Flightcentre per your keen eye. Sadly, they did not have a copy; she also said they'd recently closed 7 (or was it 11?) stores and didn't know where to get one. HOWEVER, I found another potential carrier of said map and emailed that company. I'll post if they can snail mail me one if others would like it due to printer issues or such.
Here's keeping my fingers crossed :thumbsup2

The map is hosted at http://anaheim411.com/Resort_Map.html.
It is available as a .JPEG and a .PDF, the latter being better for printing.

Note that "2008" is part of the name of the files, so perhaps it will be updated in the future.

I don't remember how I reached that page, but a web search told me that this map was previously linked on a DISboards forum,
and possibly on wdinfo.com.

So, credit also goes to DonaldTDuck for finding this map.

kuazc-3.jpg

I made it a little smaller, but it is sort of hard to read the text.

Wow this is great! I kept reading that our hotel was across from the Timon lot, but this really meant nothing to me. Seeing it on this map is much clearer, and now I'm thinking I might not be able to walk to the park like I thought (with three kids).
Great to see where everything is!

Great map. Just what I needed. Now with the new promotion I need to decided on either the Best Western Pavillions or Raffle or Holiday Inn Suites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter