• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is the garden grill?

crabmeal

Mouseketeer
I know it's somewhere in Epcot but is it inside another attraction? I'm thinking about lunch there or the ice cream social and wanted to know where it is.TIA

Angela

Disney bound on 11/1
don't know how to make a countdown ticker

It is located downstairs in the Land Pavilion. You will love it, we do.

It's actuallu upstairs in the Land Pavilion. While it rotates you can look down on a section of the Living with the Land attraction.

The Garden Grill is one of my favorite restaurants at WDW!!

Make sure you go on "the Land" ride prior to eating (or at least afterwards) because it's cool to see the different views.

We love the Garden Grill!!!

Now - go back to the list of forums and go to the tech board. There is a thread at the beginning that walks you thru the adding of a countdown clock! I used it and I don't know the difference between a keyboard and a Keystone Cop!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter