Where is the most unusual place you been

Most unusual would probably be some Inuit villages in Alaska, north of the Arctic Circle, accessible only by small plane or boat. The Kosovo/Serbia border is pretty high on the list too. Oh, and the Tara Bridge in Montenegro. Crypt of the Capuchin Friars in Rome and the Catacombs in Paris are pretty unusual too, in a different way.

Most unusual would probably be some Inuit villages in Alaska, north of the Arctic Circle, accessible only by small plane or boat. The Kosovo/Serbia border is pretty high on the list too. Oh, and the Tara Bridge in Montenegro. Crypt of the Capuchin Friars in Rome and the Catacombs in Paris are pretty unusual too, in a different way.

dang, I want your life

A pinball arcade in Denmark.

lol, I would expect nothing less from you

The House on the Rock - went there probably 20 years ago. It was amazing. I think it’s in Wisconsin. Would love to go again.

Hi
Can I add Borneo about 15 years ago.
Totally amazing people.
Although I did nearly died white water rafting. I promise that's is no lie

Last edited:
Lots of bizarre places, but my favorite was Disneyland, at 2-5 a.m., two days before my job started, practicing our music on location in the park while cleaning/restocking/pressure washing happened all around us.

South of the Border... we stopped there while driving to Florida. That place is straight out of a Stephen King novel.

I've been there a few times. It is the purest definition of "Tourist Trap". I was there in the 80's, and once more in the 90's, just drove by it a few times since. I think it's becoming less popular over the years.

The strangest place I've ever been, probably to be very specific, Robot Restaurant in Tokyo. It defies explanation, you just have to see videos of it.

Lots of Florida roadside attractions when I was growing up. Watching mermaids eat bananas underwater at Weeki Wachee grossed me out. Then there was Sunken Gardens in St. Petersburg, with their Life of Christ wax museum in the gift shop. Or the Shell Factory in Ft. Myers, where they had the best hot dogs on the planet (they don’t anymore) that were dipped in a cheese fondue. Or going to Busch Gardens in Tampa when all it had were the gardens and free beer (only Dad got out of the car there). Or Webb’s City in St. Petersburg, one of those World’s largest store things spread out over many buildings, with a piano playing chicken. Everything these days is too professional and polished. Lots of adventures when I was a kid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter