Where is your favorite room at RPH and why?

Any room facing the pool or IOA. It is just so wonderful. We were there in the summer and could watch the fireworks from our room!

If you are booking a pool view then I would say something in tower 3 that might have a themepark view as well as the pool. If booking a standard view then try and get a themepark view in tower 1.

If you want the absolute BEST view of IOA, get room 1740: Tower 1, Floor 7. Because it was my Sweet 16 yesterday, the ever-so-kind Pia gave us Room 1740! From the room we could see the stream the water taxis traveled on, the Hulk, Dueling Dragons, Dr. Doom, Cat in the Hat, Nick Studios, Dudley Dorights, and even the very top of the Ghostbusters Show stage. :p :p I took pictures of my view and will scan them in today, so you can check them out and see what you think! All pictures were really taken from the window.

FlyFly

Is room 1740 considered a standard view or waterview room? If someone like SpideyHulk beats me to it during my next visit, were the neighboring rooms also even numbers ie 1738, 1742 etc.? I am guessing they would have a similar view.

My guess is it would be waterview room...but I'm not positive. We had booked a standard room but b/c of my birthday they gave us this room. Not exactly sure what it's considered.

Anyway, you know when you go into the Tower and the single hall of rooms split off to two halls, forming a "Y?" Right when the hall splits, it's the first room in the Right Hall, on the left. I didn't take a good look at the room next to it (let's just say it IS 1742), but I'm sure the view would be quite similar. However, because the hall had split just before the room 1740, the other room (um...not the 1742) wouldn't have the same view. I'm not certain, but 1738 would probably be down the single hall, making the view completely different.

I'll have to get back to you on that, though.

Room 1740 would be considered a standard view. Any room without a view of the pool is a standard view room. It just so happens that the view from the rooms in that general area is excellent. I stayed in room 1546 which is on the 5th floor and a few rooms down the hall. Great view from the 5th floor!

RyGuy, is right that is a standard room, with a great view! We stayed in room 1701...a terrific view as well, the room type is an king executive suite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter