Where to buy a calif city pass?

penlanspice

Addicted 2 disney
Where can I buy a city pass? im in the UK and all the places I seem to find on line say you have to activate it at Disney or Universal (we are going to San Diego first).
Any suggestions? I also need the ticket to be in the way of an e voucher as we leave wednesday.

Thanks

Sam

Ok, now I haven't done this yet, but I have been doing alot of research - we too are going to SanDiego 1st.
From what I have been told (2 people got confirming e-mails from them) that at www.costco.com (its a US discount type store) you can get them for cheaper then the other places & you can start where ever you want. Now if you are not a member (as I am not) you do have a 5% surcharge, but it is still cheaper then the other places.
Also, I have been told that each place listed on the City Pass sells them online too. And if you buy there, say SeaWorld, that is where you would need to start to activate the pass.
Hope that helps - again - I have not done this, but this is the feedback that I have been getting.

Have fun!

thanks for the reply.
Don't know why I didn't think of costco! we usually use them for our car hire in the US. I just had a look at their site and it seems they ship them out to you, so that rules them out. Shame really as they seem the cheapest. Also just checked san diego zoo and they ship also.

I know universal you can print at home but that has to be the first place you visit.

Anywhere else????

everywhere I seem to look the tickets are shipped, disney do an e voucher but it doesn't say if you can activate it anywhere!

Is this ticket the same price at the parks? so around $235 each.

Thanks

I do believe that you can get the city pass at your first stop - say the zoo. Check on line or call, it should be the same price, or maybe you can pay online, if its cheaper, and just pick it up when you get there??? Worth a call or a question to ask.....

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter