Where to eat at Sea World?

Roll-Tide

Earning My Ears
HI Everyone,
I was wondering if anybody could tell me some good places to eat lunch at Sea World. It will be me, DH, & DS (10 & 7).

Thanks for your help,
Kim

You just missed the same thread about a month ago, must have scrolled off the board.
Cheap, in front of Kraken, is Mama Stellas Pizza. The kids could share a pizza because it comes with a bunch of fries.
Quality, in the back corner of the park, you'll come to the Clydesdales, and next to them is the hospitality center where you can get a couple beer samples. In this building is a deli shop that makes fresh sandwiches. This is the place to go, the sandwiches are great. You grab a beer sample, then walk with the kids looking at the horses. Get there early at 11am or late at 2pm, because the place is packed at noon.

There is also a nice sit down/table service restaurant named Bimini Bay. It wasn't too fancy but the food was very good. You can make reservations when the park opens, but you may not need them.

My favorite place to eat is Mango Joe's Cafe across from Wild Arctic and Shamu Stadium.

IOAfan

Ate at Chicken n Biscuit (sp?), and Waterfront Sandwich place and the Clydesdales place at the back of the park.
By far, the place next to the Clydesdales was superior over the other two places - keep in mine, this is just counter service, but the food was better, seats more comfortable and huband got the free beer sample which was his drink for lunch - cutting our cost a little.
Those drinks add up!!! Family of 4 can spend $10.00 on drinks.
Take some small plastic cups in your back pack and let the kids share a drink.

SW has the usual array of fast food offerings - burgers, pizza, chicken - but also two more imaginative restaurants in Bimini Bay (the only full service place) and The Deli in Hospitality House. I find Mango Joe's a bit hit 'n miss, but The Deli usually gets my vote for some nice fresh-carved turkey and beef, German sausage, sauerkraut, salads and delicious desserts.

We loved our turkey club sandwiches at the Hospitality Center... they were fresh/delicious...

Roll-Tide,

I just wanted to say HI! I live in Birmingham, too. RoLLLLLLTide!
It's nice to see someone else from Birmingham on the Dis

Sherry

Thanks for all the responses! I didn't realize there were that many choices. For some reason I was thinking of only two or three. It's nice to see so many choices.

Hi SHB! I always enjoy finding people on the DIS who live close to me too. I think you are only the 3rd person from Birmingham I've "ran" into in the last 2 years. :D :D When are you going to Orlando? We plan on going in June. This will be my first trip to Sea World. I've been to disney many times.....but never to Sea World. We plan on doing disney for 5 days, Sea World for 1, and US/IOA for 3. I can't wait to go!!!!!

Kim

I kind of liked Chicken N Biscuit. There are better places to eat than the standard fried chicken you eat at KFC, though.

Can't believe no one's mentioned the barbecue joints! Great quality for about what you'd pay at Smokey's outside the park.

The Bimini Cafe was closed for refurbishment when we went and that was last week. So we ate at the barbecue and had chicken (which was dry and horrible) and whatever you do, don't waste your money on the corn on the cob. It was horrible. Believe me, I am not a picky eater. The second day we went we went to the Hospitatlity Center and loved our meals there. I had the roast beef sandwich with cheese sauce, my husband had the turkey sandwich. The chocolate cake was really good too. Wish we had stumbled upon this the first day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter