Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

Another vote for finnegan's at Universal Studios. Last time we went, I had the Tipperary Corned Beef Sandwich (fresh baked pretzel roll piled with warm corned beef. Topped with sauteed onions and Swiss Cheese. Served with wedge fries.) and it was delicious! :cool1::thumbsup2

Looking at the menua that is exactly what I picked !!!!

Oh geez just found a picture of the Bistro Fillet at Mythos... My stomach is rumbling. Anyone here had it? I thought about just getting the pizza but dang that fillet looks tasty!

I had it a few months ago and it was amazing. I'm going back on Saturday and plan on getting it again.

Does anyone know where I can find menus/prices for Thanksgiving Day meals?
2010 prices are ok cause I know it's too early.

Does anyone know where I can find menus/prices for Thanksgiving Day meals?
2010 prices are ok cause I know it's too early.
There are all kinds of Thanksgiving buffets around Orlando that week but lots are pretty pricey...at least for me. Unfortunately the specials don't come out until close to the holiday.

Thanks for posting all these menu photos....it's a big help as I'm a vegetarian and picky. :thumbsup2

Looking forward to trying out some goodies in just 5 days :woohoo::woohoo:

ETA: just read the veggie note on page 1 from Chef Bob....Not helpful but I'll live...maybe it's a joke and I just don't get it.

Will places like Finnegans and NBA city allow my kids to order from the children's menu even if they are older than 9? Sometimes they're not real adventurous. It would make things soooo much easier if they can get what they want.

Will places like Finnegans and NBA city allow my kids to order from the children's menu even if they are older than 9? Sometimes they're not real adventurous. It would make things soooo much easier if they can get what they want.

Yes. There will be no problem. My kids ordered off of there when they were teens sometimes.

Great! Thanks for the quick response. I booked RPR club level and i'm hoping that we will use the club often for the food/drink offerings. We plan on going to Finnegans and NBA city and Bula Pool Bar to fill in our 2 night trip.

After plowing through this entire thread I have a few questions to better prepare for trip to US next week.

1) If you have a few teenage sons who seem to consume about 25,000 calories a day, where would you recommend we take them so we're not bankrupt by the end of the meal? :laughing: Anywhere on the US property is fine.

2) What (and where) are your favorite junky snacks at US? Caramel apples? Gelato? popcorn::

3) Someone had linked to the www.orlandocoupons.com website for a few discount offers to some of the restaurants on Citywalk. Has anyone had issues using these?

Thx!

Tony

For a sit down meal with big eaters at resonable prices - I would suggest The Nascar Cafe

After plowing through this entire thread I have a few questions to better prepare for trip to US next week.

1) If you have a few teenage sons who seem to consume about 25,000 calories a day, where would you recommend we take them so we're not bankrupt by the end of the meal? :laughing: Anywhere on the US property is fine.

2) What (and where) are your favorite junky snacks at US? Caramel apples? Gelato? popcorn::

3) Someone had linked to the www.orlandocoupons.com website for a few discount offers to some of the restaurants on Citywalk. Has anyone had issues using these?

Thx!

Tony

I like the yummy treats at Boulangerie in USF and Croissant Moon at IOA.

just wanted to give damo a shout out and thanx for all the hard work she has done for this thread.

noticed it is now updated regularly.

15.gif

thank you!

:worship:

Totally agree
Great job damo :worship::worship:

Me too !! My Free trip next year is already being planned for where to eat thanks to Damo!! On my list are, Finnigan's, Mythos, Bubba Gumps for sure still picking and choosing !! We will have 4 nights there and I wont be paying !!!:banana:But I have to be reasonable plus make sure hamburgers are on the menu !!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter