Where to eat in TDR?

calurduran

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. As part of my ridiculous and crazy plan to go to all five Disney parks in one trip this summer (thank you hotel points and frequent flyer miles), I'll be spending a few days at Tokyo Disney. When people go to WDW or DL I have a long list of places, from carts to counter service to sit downs, to recommend to them. Are there any particularly delicious places people who have been to TDR would recommend?

Thanks. I'm sorry if this has been asked before. I found one relevant thread but figured I'd see if others had thoughts. I'm hoping to do a full trip report on all the parks when I get back.

I didn't personally eat there, but the waffle place just off World Bazaar at TDL looked really good.

Don't waste your money on Blue Bayou. It wasn't worth it, IMHO.

Be sure to stop by the Teddy Roosevelt at Tokyo Disney Sea. It's a fantastic bar with some light snacks/small meals -- it's a great place to unwind with a beer, and one of my favorite spots in Disney Sea.

It's on the SS Columbia, next to the Tower of Terror. I believe there is also a regular restaurant on the ship -- I can't speak to that.

Also, for whatever reason, the "gyoza dog" is insanely popular with huge lines... I never found it to be all that, but a lot of people consider it a "must eat" while in Disney Sea. It's available from a cart and the line, as mentioned, can get quite long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter