Where to get beignets now?

egxflash

Earning My Ears
So with Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen closed and the Mint Julep bar due to close with the French Market, are there any other places you can get beignets in the meantime?

I think chances are they will offer them somewhere in-park, likely Royal Street Veranda. I think they have done that before when the Mint Julep Bar was closed. We are not sure though.

It’s partially open, I think. I have a reservation there on 2/18! And I think it’s going to have more of a California “vibe” to it, but still the New Orleans inspired menu.

Upstairs and to the right room has been "renovated" and they are running partial operations there while they remodel the rest...kinda like the old vibe better...not sure what they were going for but felt like a white loud sterile room with no character.

Upstairs and to the right room has been "renovated" and they are running partial operations there while they remodel the rest...kinda like the old vibe better...not sure what they were going for but felt like a white loud sterile room with no character.

But that's what everyone wants these days...or what designers seem to think everyone wants. It's like everything has to be made to be on the cover of Dwell. 🙄 It's a travesty really.

Dining upstairs was open when I walked past it on Friday.
It’s partially open, I think. I have a reservation there on 2/18! And I think it’s going to have more of a California “vibe” to it, but still the New Orleans inspired menu.
To ALL THE ABOVE: Thank you for the update! I was completely unaware that the table-service area was partially open during the renovations. Good to know ... again, thank you!
What? Like Cajun fish tacos?
Hmm, I might be OK w/ this menu option. Sounds good to me ... ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter