• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to get lobster roll at wdw?

If you like the Maine version with mayonaisse give the version at Boathouse a tryo. It won’t be large chunks of lobster meat but according to the man it was decent.

Should your preference be hot with melted butter wait until you’re in New England.

Menus haven't yet been released but there has traditionally been a lobster roll offering as part of the EPCOT Food & Wine festival.

Boathouse is a great recommendation. Paddlefish also has a lobster roll.

Not sure if you're open to traveling offsite (not far) but the Celebration Town Tavern in Celebration has a lobster roll too. Owners are from Boston and everything on the menu gives me a sense of "home." Really cute "town square / main street" to poke around in as well.

Menus haven't yet been released but there has traditionally been a lobster roll offering as part of the EPCOT Food & Wine festival.

Not sure if you're open to traveling offsite (not far) but the Celebration Town Tavern in Celebration has a lobster roll too. Owners are from Boston and everything on the menu gives me a sense of "home." Really cute "town square / main street" to poke around in as well.
Thank you! Looks good will be sure to make a trip there:)

If you like the Maine version with mayonaisse give the version at Boathouse a tryo. It won’t be large chunks of lobster meat but according to the man it was decent.

Should your preference be hot with melted butter wait until you’re in New England.
I like the ME roll the best. I will give it a try at Paddlefish

forgive me ....

but I do NOT understand why folks travel to Florida

and then seek out food special to another regional area ... <and THEN ask if it's fresh>

+++++++++++++
I'm going to Maine next week ... where can I get stone crab and a Cuban sandwich?

forgive me ....

and then seek out food special to another regional area ... <and THEN ask if it's fresh>

+++++++++++++
I'm going to Maine next week ... where can I get stone crab and a Cuban sandwich?
You could get both in NYC but I understand what you’re saying to a point🙂

btw

ANY version of 'king crab, stone crab, Dungeness crab etc etc' ... you ARE getting FROZEN crab unless bought LIVE on the pier ....... crab does NOT keep long ... it must be cooked FAST ...... <hours>

so you may as well buy it at COSTCO and save some $

I had the lobster roll at the F&W last November. It’s in the American pavilion, and in my humble opinion, it wasn’t that great. On the other hand, I’ve had the lobster roll at the Boathouse and it was delicious.😎👍🏻

forgive me ....

+++++++++++++
I’m in Maine now, so I will take a look! Ha!!

forgive me ....

+++++++++++++

Being from Maine I can assure you the search for a good Cuban sandwich will be long and disappointing.

The Crew's Cup at Yacht Club had a nice lobster roll, but I don't think they've reopened yet.

forgive me ....

+++++++++++++
Well... I was in Maine shopping at Publix. Craving Lobster. It came from Quebec. So... not always local and not always fresh even in lobster country...

Hannford then. I mix them up. Publix is in Florida right? But that lobster was in Maine and it came from Canada... It had a nice blue Fleur de Lys logo. I did not buy it. When in Maine = Maine lobster. When in Quebec = Quebec Lobster.

I’ll add my vote to the lobster roll at The Boathouse. It is delightful. The service is always amazing there too.
Bonus lobster recommendation is the lobster bisque at The Boathouse.

Hannford then. I mix them up. Publix is in Florida right? But that lobster was in Maine and it came from Canada... It had a nice blue Fleur de Lys logo. I did not buy it. When in Maine = Maine lobster. When in Quebec = Quebec Lobster.

I have no idea with whom Hanny's has contracted for their seafood. Most everyone I know gets lobster, fish, and shellfish from the weekly farmers market, goes to a fish/seafood store, or buys from the truck guys who haul in fresh seafood daily (there are several different trucks around town). My guess, though, is that it's all coming from the Gulf of Maine/Bay of Fundy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter