• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Where to get "Official Guest" name badges

Thanks for the info, everyone! I will most definitely wait until we arrive. Plan on going to DTD first evening anyway, and the Christmas Shop is always high on my list. Thanks again for your help...can you help me wait out the next six weeks with patience?!?!?!

I just ordered 5 badges for our upcoming trip and the shipping for all 5 was only $8.99. To me it is worth getting them ahead of time since several of our names are spelled a little different. No lines to wait in. We are staying in conceirge service and I'm going to sent them to our CM ahead of time and have them waiting in the room for us. The grandkids will be surprised.

Well, I needed 2 badges, so I thought the shipping would be okay, so I called the service linked on this message to order them... we leave Sunday and they're NOT here.

I called today to inquire, and the person there said she sent an e mail saying there was a problem with the order... I never got an e mail.

Guess I'll be going to DTD Christmas Shop instead.

Too bad she didn't follow up as I would have (in the same method as our contact, by telephone), that web site has some things I would have been interested in.

Originally posted by 2tinksmom
We just got back from a week at WDW. The first thing we did was to go to DTD to The Christmas store and get the Guest of Honor name tags. They cost $5 each but the enjoyment we got from them was priceless. Everywhere we went, CMs would call us by name. The first day we went to AK and "Wes Palm" the talking tree rolled right up, calling the girls by name and had a long conversation with them. Many of their autographs were made out to them. It was great!! Of course, I had one too. I had people asking me directions at the parks, when parades were going to start, best places to sit, etc!!! It was hilarious! The best one, though, was when I was moving thru a line to catch up with my family. Most people were parting like the Red Sea, but this one guy wasn't really budging 'til his wife elbowed him and goes, "Geez, move would ya! She works here". 'Course, I responded, "Thank you, sir. I really appreciate it." and moved on!! If you're undecided about getting the name tags, trust me. It is well worth it!

LOL!
That is too funny! It may be enough to convince dh to wear one!:p

I just left the giftsofalifetime site. The tags are $7.50 each.How much are they in the park?

I just ordered 2 GOH badges for my kids along with 2 autograph books and fat pens from Giftsofalifetime.com. I also ordered the postcard from Mickey Mouse and they're going to include it in the box. I had the shipping address made out to my kids and the postcard from Mickey is going to say that he heard that Taylor and Evan are coming to visit him soon and he can't wait to see them and he thought he'd send them something they can use at WDW. My twins are 5 and will be so excited that Mickey sent them some surprises!:D

we just got back - DTD stores are open until 11:30; you can also get the name tags from the "5 & 10" at MGM. The store is on the right on the main street when you go in, I think Hollywood Blvd.

We just got back from WDW and the badges were $5. WE got ours at Downtown Disney the first night we were there. Many Cast Members addressed our kids by name (and sometimes it caught me offgaurd- I forgot they were wearing them and couldnt figure out how they knew their names for a second!). I had read that the characters would sign their books using their names from the badges, but we didnt have any do that. Wishing we were still there........

I ordered ours (9 of them) from Giftsofalifetime, because I wanted to give them to the grandkids ahead of time, and because my daughter's name is spelled in what the world thinks is an unusual way. Ordered them online on the 9th, and they came in today. THEN...we added another kid to our trip (he's 30, but he's still our kid) so I ordered him one yesterday. With an order for just one, the shipping charge ate my lunch for me, but I couldn't leave him out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter