Where to go next?

mindy32

Mouseketeer
Hi All,
This is a little blasphemous BUT since I'm not sure I can convince my husband to go back to WDW in the next couple of years I'm looking for ideas of somewhere else. On our last two big trips we did Europe and America (I'll list all the countries below). I'm not sure about Africa, but Egypt might be a possibility. If we wanted to go somewhere different what would you suggest? We like to try something a little off the beaten track but I'm a little princessy so there needs to be a balance lol. If you can think of a plan for a trip incorporating WDW then even better lol. Hit me!

We've been to: England, France, Netherlands, Switzerland, Greece, Turkey, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Austria, USA, Mexico & Cuba.

I should add too we are not 'well off', we save for a few years to do a big trip so some things will be affected by budget, but for now any suggestions are welcome!

Spain, Portugal and morocco!
I had a fantastic trip to these countries:cool1: you could visit Paris, hong kong or Tokyo Disney depending on stopovers etc
I also loved Africa but it isnt a luxury holiday although you can do it cheaply:thumbsup2. And there is no Disney nearby:sad2:
Egypt is on my list of things to do, not sure about the safety at the moment though.
Canada, Alaska maybe????
We are off to central America (mexico, guatemala and belize)this week, you have said you have been to Mexico but not sure whereabouts, if it is just Tijuana then maybe try the south of Mexico, (caribbean) then you can incorporate a trip to WDW. The easiest way to get to central America is via Florida :cool1:

Or open up at a atlas and throw a dart!
Have fun deciding, that's the best bit:upsidedow

We are off to Japan in 6 weeks - we chose to go there as it was somewhere different, but not third world, with the best Disney parks in the world apparently.

Stay tuned for my awesome trip report on the Tokyo Disney boards coming soon!!!

oh, and the earthquake was a minor tremor and not to e concerned about!

We are off to Japan in 6 weeks - we chose to go there as it was somewhere different, but not third world, with the best Disney parks in the world apparently.

Stay tuned for my awesome trip report on the Tokyo Disney boards coming soon!!!

oh, and the earthquake was a minor tremor and not to e concerned about!

I hope you have a safe trip Battymum. :goodvibes

Looking forward to your trip report.

Hey Battymum, you guys survived the hell that is the "ketchup gag" at the Whispering Canyon Cafe - you can handle a tremor or two!! (Ugh - NEVER ask for ketchup at WCC - that joke gets old FAST!!) :furious:

As for travelling to somewhere other than WDW - I've got my eye on one of those amazing huts out over the water in Tahiti - I just need about $20,000 to make my dream a reality. It's not going to happen is it? :(

How exciting! There is nothing more fun than having the whole world laid out in front of you and deciding where you are going to go.

I could suggest many places, but in the end it comes down to personal preference. Have fun with your decision. :-)

Why not try the Middle East? My SIL lives in Dubai and she loves Oman and Turkey, they're like weekends away trips for her and her family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter