• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to put rental crib in the VWL 1BR?

Pluto14

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
I'm hoping some experienced DVCers can help....we will be renting a full-sized crib from A Baby's Best Friend for our DD2 this year when we travel "home" to VWL on July 7th. We used the pack-n-play last year when she was 14 months, and it worked out fine, but now that she's 26 months, she's really uncomfortable in the PNP, so we rented a crib like she's used to. Our question now is....where to put it in our 1BR villa?? I know this sounds strange, but we put the PNP in the walk in closet last year (we used the front door closet for our clothes) because DD is used to her own "room" and however strange that location may be, it worked well. I doubt the crib will fit comfortably in the walk in closet. I'm worried about her not sleeping well if it is set up somewhere near us. Any advice/ideas?:confused3

Thanks!
Kris, DH, and DD2

Heading home to VWL July 7-14, 2007!!

Can you put the crib in the bathroom with the tub....

I'm sure it will fit....

If you have to go to the bathroom at night....
go out to living room to bybass the "tub room"....
then go into "showerroom"....where the toilet is....

close the wooden shutters....it should be pretty private:confused3
good luck
Kerri
edit.....I'm thinkin you could move crib back in your bedroom in the morning...to make room...

We put the crib on the tub side of the bathroom. With the door closed it is pretty much its own room.

There is a fan in the ceiling with a motion sensor. It will kick on every time there is movement in the room, such as my daughter rolling over in the middle of the night. However this is solved (after some trial and error) with a strategically placed band-aid over the fan's sensor.

Have fun!
TK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter